Author Topic: NY, CA, MA, IL, MI Should you really fill out your census  (Read 382 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
NY, CA, MA, IL, MI Should you really fill out your census
« on: March 16, 2010, 05:44:39 PM »
   I just heard a commercial on the radio that the census information will not be shared with immigration or law enforcement, then I got the census and saw that it does not require a signature. This means there is going to be massive fraud on the democrat's side.
   This results of the census effect congressional seats. This means that if you live in a leftist state, you're harming this country by filling it out. Doing so will give the democrats an extra advantage in the house and senate. If you live in a red state, the filling out your census will benefit the nation. Since I'm a law abiding citizen, I am not encouraging anyone to commit census fraud, but merely want to let everyone know the consequences of submitting the form for a blue state.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: NY, CA, MA, IL, MI Should you really fill out your census
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 06:39:14 PM »
I was just  looking at the dumb thing and question 8. really has me annoyed. It wants to know if the person is Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin. All the other races are relegated to question 9. Why is there even a need for separate questions?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 07:48:53 PM »
There will be some surprises that's for sure!
The only questions remains:
                                     Just how many fraudulent submission can there be?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »
It annoyed me when I read on the envelope that you have to fill it out or face a  fine.  This makes me want to throw it in the garbage.  Is there any advantage from a JTF perspective of completing it?

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 08:49:17 AM »
I have no intention of filling one out.

I was fwd this
Hasta La Vista Baby!