Author Topic: Disappointing. The Pope climbs down.  (Read 4332 times)

wonderfulgoy

Disappointing. The Pope climbs down.
« on: September 17, 2006, 08:41:27 AM »
Incidents like this will only enhance Muhammadan belligerence.  'Infidels' will continue to be tormented and punished by cocky Islamaniacs.  Here was me thinking that the Pope was getting Europe ready to begin the mass deportations and mosque closures.  The 'night of long knives' which is the only way of dealing with Islam in our midst.  Or maybe he was just testing the waters?

Pope sorry for offending Muslims

Pope Benedict XVI has apologised in person for causing offence to Muslims in a speech in Bavaria last week.

He said the medieval text which he quoted did not express in any way his personal opinion, adding the speech was an invitation to respectful dialogue.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5353208.stm

wonderfulgoy

Re: Disappointing. The Pope climbs down.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »
Muslims are a sick people.  :(

Italian nun shot dead in Somalia

Gunmen have shot dead an elderly Italian nun and her bodyguard in the Somali capital Mogadishu.

The attackers shot the nun three times in the back at a children's hospital in the south of the city, before fleeing the scene.

It is unclear if the shooting is connected with strong criticism by a radical Somali cleric about the Pope's recent comments on Islam.

The nun, who has not been named, is believed to be in her seventies.

The nun was taken into surgery in the Austrian-funded SOS Hospital, in Huriwa district, but she died from her injuries.

A fluent Somali speaker, the nun was one of the longest-serving foreign members of the Catholic Church in Somalia, a former Italian colony.

A Vatican spokesman said the killing was "a horrible act" which he hoped would remain isolated.

Yusuf Mohamed Siad, security chief for the Union of Islamic courts (UIC) which controls Mogadishu, said two people had been arrested.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/5353850.stm

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 05:10:19 PM »
   I'm not Catholic, but isn't it the Pope's job to defend his religion from muslim vermin that attack it?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

enemyofthestate

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »
the pope had to back down or else more innocent catholics and countless others would be in danger for their lives

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 06:01:44 PM »
The people are in danger anyway. Him backing down means that more people will die in the long run.

enemyofthestate

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 06:11:46 PM »
i disagree

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 06:13:46 PM »
Give me some logic behind your disagreement.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2006, 09:33:34 PM »
The Pope backing down shows WEAKNESS, weakness that the Nazi pig loving Muslims WILL take advantage of!! 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

enemyofthestate

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 10:38:20 PM »
The Pope backing down shows WEAKNESS, weakness that the Nazi pig loving Muslims WILL take advantage of!! 

worthless and weak, now drop and give me 20... -Animal House (1978)