Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (02/01)  (Read 1106 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (02/01)
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:34:47 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/file/212955681/c2447187/_39__.html

The program was 2 hours and 24 minutes this week.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (02/01)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 06:42:18 AM »
That was a great beginning story.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 08:00:50 AM »
Thanks! Can't wait to listen when I get home from work tonight! :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 01:12:12 PM »
Thank you for the answer. I will make polls with new options. Perhaps I can figure something out.

In one point I must disagree: The skin of the chicken and the schmalz are the best parts of the chicken. Of cause I can't eat it everyday. But one time the week it makes me very lucky. After I ate it I feel next day very strong and good. I eat it with white bread or potatoes (putting the hot schmalz on it), but with nothing more, stewed in the ofen. I don't exaggerate. I have the same feeling (but not so good) only after I ate steaks from the hip of the neat (cow).

Fish is also great. I like Sardines too. But herring, salmon and makarel is better.

I have never thought that there are so many different arts of preserving herring. I found before a week in a flat, that I had to clear because the owners moved to a home for old people, in the larder a barrel of salted herrings. On the barrel was printed, that you have to put the salted herrings for a few hours in fresh water before you consume it. Before a few hours I opened it and did it. I will eat the herrings I took tomorrow for breakfast.

:)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 03:28:46 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 04:30:51 PM »
Thank you, Chaim.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 11:24:36 PM »
Chaim, I thought your answer about the response to a nuclear Iran was very statesmanlike and thoughtful.  It is easy and tempting to say we would blow them to bits, leaving out the fact that we might be decimated in the process.  To say you would consult with experts shows a maturity that is very necessary to go along with your commitment to your beliefs.

By the way, Patches question cracked me up.  The idea of Chaim raising an adopted Black baby brought up images of possible situation comedies.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 12:06:05 AM »
Stinky Muslims better watch out!

Great show!  :dance:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 03:17:28 AM »
Chaim, I thought your answer about the response to a nuclear Iran was very statesmanlike and thoughtful.  It is easy and tempting to say we would blow them to bits, leaving out the fact that we might be decimated in the process.  To say you would consult with experts shows a maturity that is very necessary to go along with your commitment to your beliefs.

Well said,   Secularbeliever.    Similar thoughts came to mind when I heard Chaim's response.     Chaim certainly demonstrated excellent leadership ability with his answer to my question.     

Overall,   it was another terrific program.     Thank You,  Chaim!

Dan came up with a great idea regarding coming up with a list of candidates that JTF recommends for the 2010 elections, in the U.S.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/