Author Topic: Tears of Jihad - 270 million or more slaughtered in the name of Mohamed.  (Read 2020 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Re: Tears of Jihad - 270 million or more slaughtered in the name of Mohamed.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:36:18 PM »
The deadliest religion! The Islam must be erased from the face of the Earth. Only then, we'll truly live in peace.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 03:10:25 PM »
The deadliest religion! The Islam must be erased from the face of the Earth. Only then, we'll truly live in peace.

I agree, Edward. All Korans must be destroyed. All mosques must be destroyed and finally all Muslims must leave that death cult.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 03:21:01 PM »
Killing all muslims is not the answer because then us non-muslims are no better than them. Basically, make Islam illegal and those who want to continue to practice can go back to his Saudi desert and pray to the satan as much as they want. Then, if they step over the line, then..........that's a whole other story.

These 270 million innocent people is a number which is way low. We also have to include how many people were forcibly converted to Islam in the last 1400 years. Once you add all of those numbers, the number can easily reach over 1 billion.

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 04:17:10 PM »
Nobody said that we want to kill them. I say 'death to Islam', but I never say 'death to the Muslims.'
And this is a fact that the whole Arabia-area was converted to the deadly Islam cult, forcibly and unwillingly.. Just read the Quran, it explains it all.
The most population of Arabia did not accept the teachings of this lunatic maniac Muhammad, and only after he mercilessly slaughtered thousands of innocent men and boys, and raped hundreds of young women and girls.. The majority accepted his ''holiness'', yep, he sure acted like a holy messenger of a non-existing moon god.......