Author Topic: Irina creates a great new video dedicated to 30 JTF members  (Read 21526 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Irina creates a great new video dedicated to 30 JTF members
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2010, 12:35:48 AM »
The only thing I'll add to this thread for now is I appreciate the efforts of everyone who is trying to enhance JTF.     Sometimes we will disagree on some topics.    Yet,  what stands out is how many enemies we have.     That's why its imperative we can agree to disagree at times as in the case in this thread.    But still work towards the overall goal of helping save the United States,   Israel,  and Western Civilization.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2010, 02:54:30 AM »
Czarbomba, even if you were right, you shouldn't so fervently attack everyone who you don't agree with. Chaim is an experienced leader, I am sure he knows what he does, try to calm down and understand his position. If you don't agree, try to prove your point in a civilized debate.

The slogan "who is not with us is against us" is not always correct.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2010, 08:48:32 AM »
Please don't ban Czarbomba. Joshua has a way of making us VERY proud of our support for JTF and he is just defending his righteous friend. Chaim deserves an apology, as do the others he has slammed with his hurtful words though. I beg of you all to please give him a chance and show some compassion for someone so emotional over this. Typed words are misinterpreted very differently from "spoken" words and it's easy to get upset over that. Please let's ALL come together and support each other no matter what. We are all in agreement of our goals, so please let's stay the course.  :fist: :fist:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2010, 01:11:32 PM »
Chaim, I agree with you about Irina. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves at the end of the day. Without humor, life ceases to exist.

I agree.  Were not ill humored liberals. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »

And another thing brother Chaim, if she is dedicating the video to me by copying my work, why on earth am I only 15th on her list?

Isn't that a bit of an insult instead of a compliment?  :nono:

Let's not be jealous here.  She likes Dr. Brennan Fan so much she lists him twice :).  Seriously if we honestly believe that the fate of Israel, the Jewish People and the future of western civilization are in our hands then shouldn't we put this pettiness aside?

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »
Hey, I got a shoutout! :)

I value what Irina has to say...  if everyone parroted exactly what one person says... we'd all be automatons.

If 4international's vids was "borrowed w/o permission"... well, that's a bit odd, and I see that frustrating to 4international; bad vibe? - I am a big fan of "rip off graphics", from my DJ/rave flyer days, which is why I ganked the old Iranian red cross lion and turned it into a pro-Israel one...  but I like people to know that...  I love frustrating PROUD Iranian Muslims who recognize it...  Much like Alexander conquered the Persians, I seek Israel to be the new Alexander...  I wouldn't complain if Netanyahu cut of Ahmadinablowjob's nose and ears...  traditional Persian tactic applied to a Persian...  Alexander!  One reason I write under the name, "Alexander Maccabee".

And by "a bit odd", I mean twisted and perverse... no curious feelings about it.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 08:31:07 PM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 06:02:49 PM »
That video reminds me that the IAF only has 9 airbases, of which most of the front-line fighters are concentrated in four of them, are all vulnerable to a preemptive missile and suicide aircraft strike from Syria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan and even Hamas and Hizbollah.

If the runways/command & control are damaged, the jets can't take off = end of Israel.

Israel should invest NOW in 10 vertical take-off aircraft as a deterrent, stashed away in some hidden Negev wadis and some Golan and Galilee ravines, each carrying a single 20-200kT atom bomb, to be flown on a one-way mission to the Arab/Muslim capitals to take them out.

Unfortunately the only viable VTOL jet available today is the British Harrier. The Brits would never sell any to Israel. Of the only other users of the Harrier, Spain and India, the latter might part be enticed to part with a few in exchange for Israeli radar technology.

The Harrier, although of limited payload and range, could carry a small atom bomb, and was designed in the 60s specifically to enable NATO to still have some fight back, as the USSR would have immediately totalled all NATO's runways in the event of a war.

I fear Israel's airbases are today very vulnerable.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 08:29:43 PM »

Israel should invest NOW in 10 vertical take-off aircraft as a deterrent, stashed away in some hidden Negev wadis and some Golan and Galilee ravines, each carrying a single 20-200kT atom bomb, to be flown on a one-way mission to the Arab/Muslim capitals to take them out.

Unfortunately the only viable VTOL jet available today is the British Harrier. The Brits would never sell any to Israel. Of the only other users of the Harrier, Spain and India, the latter might part be enticed to part with a few in exchange for Israeli radar technology.

The Harrier, although of limited payload and range, could carry a small atom bomb, and was designed in the 60s specifically to enable NATO to still have some fight back, as the USSR would have immediately totalled all NATO's runways in the event of a war.

Israel should abandon US allyship and seek out more culturally stable friends.  America will one day be taken down by masses of people who have no tie to Israel or the founding fathers.  Countries like India, Russia, Colombia, and if/when Chavez is ousted, Venezuela, are far more stable allies in the long run.  India will always be Indian, Colombia will always be Colombian,  Russia will always be Russian, and Venezuela will always be Venezuelan.  "American" is a vastly nebulous term that can change at any time.

IMO America is a lost cause... a major reason I will make sure any children I have will be non-American.  I do not believe in/care about any country except Israel to be truthful.  If Americans want Israeli technology/allyship they should ante up a tangible vig worth Israeli time.

If technology from the UK is available elsewhere; screw the UK [Muslim lovers]...  Nazi appeasers, be damned [the UK is a lost cause, chip cherrio!].

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »
That video reminds me that the IAF only has 9 airbases, of which most of the front-line fighters are concentrated in four of them, are all vulnerable to a preemptive missile and suicide aircraft strike from Syria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan and even Hamas and Hizbollah.

If the runways/command & control are damaged
Runways are very hard to hit and can be fixed in hour or two.

the jets can't take off = end of Israel.

Israel can repel Arab attack even withot the air support.

Israel has 500 Jericho missiles in protected silos and 3 advanced submarines which can carry nuclear missiles. Also runways can be fixed quite fast as I said.
99% of Muslims give the rest a bad name.

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2010, 11:54:21 PM »
Israel should abandon US allyship and seek out more culturally stable friends.  America will one day be taken down by masses of people who have no tie to Israel or the founding fathers.  Countries like India, Russia, Colombia, and if/when Chavez is ousted, Venezuela, are far more stable allies in the long run.  India will always be Indian, Colombia will always be Colombian,  Russia will always be Russian, and Venezuela will always be Venezuelan.  "American" is a vastly nebulous term that can change at any time.
America is most stable country in the world since its creation.

1) India is poor third world country with huge Muslim population and Muslim loving leftist government. It has not veto in UN.
2) Russia is X rated pro Arab dictatorship. Its also nearly not as advanced as USA. Russia  is not stable either, it consists of many republics, it also has huge Muslim population, it lives solely from oil incomes. Once oil runs out Russia will be in huge trouble.
3) Columbia and Venezuela are nothing. Little poor third world countries with no importance.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 04:27:52 AM »
If Sadam's 200kg reduced warhead Scuds could bring down entire Gush Dan appartment blocks

the effect of point-accurate Syrian Scarab's with 1000kg warheads on Israeli airbases doesn't bear thinking about

And Egypt's North Korean Scud's are a lot more accurate than Saddam's.

And even though they haven't got missiles, don't discount the Jordanian Hashemite army and airforce to suddenly punch through to threaten and seize Jerusalem & Eilat, as predicted Zechariah 14!

It all depends who preempts first. If Israel delberately holds off as in the Yom Kippur War, she could be on the ropes: "The 2nd skin of every Jew is fear!" (Anwar Sadat) - "The invader will suddenly be upon you" (Yirmiya 18)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 04:49:46 AM by wonga66 »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 10:55:07 AM »
America is most stable country in the world since its creation.

1) India is poor third world country with huge Muslim population and Muslim loving leftist government. It has not veto in UN.
2) Russia is X rated pro Arab dictatorship. Its also nearly not as advanced as USA. Russia  is not stable either, it consists of many republics, it also has huge Muslim population, it lives solely from oil incomes. Once oil runs out Russia will be in huge trouble.
3) Columbia and Venezuela are nothing. Little poor third world countries with no importance.
The non-Muslim Indians hate Muslims as much as Israel hates it's Muslim [occupier] citizens.  I look at the Indian situation hopefully.  I support "bonecrushing" military options on India's table.  Elimination of all Muslims is a noble idea worth backing.

Russia does need to come around in a lot of ways... however I doubt Putin "trusts" Arabs.  Russia refuses to allow even one more Mosque to be built in Moscow...  an enviable policy. 

Get rid of the forcefed foreign aid to Israel from America and Israel can then sell weapons and military technologies to anyone who has the money, including Russia [and China].  Russia produces an enormous amount of oil as well, some say the most in the world per country.   

http://rawstory.com/2010/01/usgs-claims-venezuela-holds-earths-largest-oil-reserves/
Venezuela is an oil producing country, with new oil being found all of the time.  All that matters is they have oil, and lots of it [a weak govt reliant on Israel's military edge would be ideal].  Oil is mastery over others.  Colombia works closely with Israel, and Chavez should be worried about regional control.  I hope Venezuela's government loses its power to a pro-Colombian/pro-Israel group.

America has BHO as president is a nightmare in present day America.   American Leftists are the greatest threat to US-Israel status, they insist on pulling in immigrants from "Banana Republics" who have zero in common with our Founding Fathers because they are "have nots" and would love to vote for Leftist wealth redistribution. - Hopefully Huckabee will take the yoke out of Obama's inept hand... barring this happening... dismal future.  America becomes more Leftist year after year... Bush was a major Leftist, and now we have the posterboy of Leftism in office.  We shall see which way the pendulum swings in the next election.

In some ways, yes, America is a very stable country...  but not in terms of social demographics.  Conservative people need to out breed the immigrants.

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 01:58:42 PM »
If Sadam's 200kg reduced warhead Scuds could bring down entire Gush Dan appartment blocks
Sadams Scuds had 250 kg warheads they did not reduce any blocks. In fact effect was very little.

the effect of point-accurate Syrian Scarab's with 1000kg warheads on Israeli airbases doesn't bear thinking about
Scarabs have 480 kg warheads and they are not point accurate at all (+-150 m).

And Egypt's North Korean Scud's are a lot more accurate than Saddam's.
They are more accurate but still not enough to hit runways. Even if runway is hit by accident it can be fiuxed very fast.

And if your fantastic scenario comes true and combined airforces of Arab countries destroy all air fields, then 10 subsonic Harriers will be just sitting ducks. They wont be able to do anything.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 02:40:53 PM by amit85 »

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 02:30:21 PM »
The non-Muslim Indians hate Muslims as much as Israel hates it's Muslim [occupier] citizens. 
Why they are voting for Muslim loving government then?

Russia does need to come around in a lot of ways... however I doubt Putin "trusts" Arabs.  Russia refuses to allow even one more Mosque to be built in Moscow...  an enviable policy. 

Russia is the best friend of most anti Semitic regimes like Iran, Syria, Chavez etc. Russia is the only non Muslim state that invites Hamas (Mashal visited Moscow last week).

Russia produces an enormous amount of oil as well, some say the most in the world per country.

Oil resources in Russia are quite limited. 

Venezuela is an oil producing country, with new oil being found all of the time.  All that matters is they have oil, and lots of it [a weak govt reliant on Israel's military edge would be ideal].  Oil is mastery over others.

This oil is not enough even to enrich Venezuela itself. Poor undeveloped country.

America has BHO as president is a nightmare in present day America.

BHO will go, America will stay. US has stable overwhelming Christian majority.

American Leftists are the greatest threat to US-Israel status
American Democrates are more pro-Israeli than right wingers in other countries.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 02:57:26 PM by amit85 »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 02:48:21 PM »
Whoever states someone is a pedophile and states this is an article of truth should be sued.  It's worse than calling someone almost anything.  It's pure slander and should be meted out with some form of reprisal
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:46:58 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2010, 03:32:54 PM »
If the entire Israeli Air Force under Halutz wasn't able to silence 500 Hizbollah rocketeers in 2006, who were able to keep up a barrage of 200 rockets every day for a month, just exactly what is going to be the Israeli tactic when a newly reinvigorated Hizbollah, together with Hamas, start pummeling the whole of Israel (assuming Iran, Syria etc stay out of it)?

I suspect that the grossly overrated Gaby Ashkenazy is going to prove to be a failure, 10% worse than even Halutz! Only a goyisher general like Patton, Rommel or Montgomery would know what to do, or a ruthless leader following clear Torah like R.Kahane...or the ultimate Jewish military leader, the Moshiach ben Yosef!

Obama & Sarkozy will never allow full land invasions of Lebanon or Gaza, nor the destruction of their infrastructure, and apart from immediate use of micro-nukes, I think that the IDF will be in a quandry, with the whole population being thrown in to a typical Israeli heimishe balagan, with everyone trying to make a desperate beeline to Ben Gurion Airport in their Subarus, plus the wealthy Israelis in their BMWs attempting to flee to Cyprus in their yachts docked at the Marina in front of the Tel Aviv Hilton!

Hizbollah's Zilzal ('Earthquake') "Tel Aviv" rocket with 400kg warhead

And if the IDF is not able to mobilize effectively because of jammed roads, then expect the not inconsiderable PLO forces in Yesha, plus the Hizbollah and Hamas land forces attempting to seize connurbations inside Israel proper.

And once Israeli casualties mount, Pipi Kakayoyo will quickly sue for a ceasefire!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 04:01:39 PM by wonga66 »

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2010, 03:34:09 AM »
If the entire Israeli Air Force under Halutz wasn't able to silence 500 Hizbollah rocketeers in 2006,
They were not given right orders simply.

just exactly what is going to be the Israeli tactic when a newly reinvigorated Hizbollah, together with Hamas, start pummeling the whole of Israel (assuming Iran, Syria etc stay out of it)?
Hezi and Hamas rockets are not a threat to Israel's existence.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2010, 04:17:04 AM »
Very nice
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2010, 11:20:09 AM »
Just two men, Shimon & Levi, slaughtered a whole town.

Gideon and 300 men destroyed an entire army.

A handful of Maccabees wiped out an entire generation of syrio-greek mercenaries.

Just two unarmed Nazi guards marched 1000 Jews meekly through the snow in 1945 to the gas chambers.

In 2006 the vaunted IDF + Air Force + Navy were unable to stop 500 Hizbollah rocketmen.

He would be a rash man indeed who would underestimate the ability of Hizbollah + Hamas alone to bring Israel's existence in to doubt, should Hashem will that we are undeserving of the Third Jewish Commonwealth!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »
Just two men, Shimon & Levi, slaughtered a whole town.

Gideon and 300 men destroyed an entire army.

A handful of Maccabees wiped out an entire generation of syrio-greek mercenaries.

Just two unarmed Nazi guards marched 1000 Jews meekly through the snow in 1945 to the gas chambers.

In 2006 the vaunted IDF + Air Force + Navy were unable to stop 500 Hizbollah rocketmen.

He would be a rash man indeed who would underestimate the ability of Hizbollah + Hamas alone to bring Israel's existence in to doubt, should Hashem will that we are undeserving of the Third Jewish Commonwealth!

Comparing Gd's miracles with Nazi's is shameful and you call yourself a Jew.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 02:29:54 PM »
When the Jews are meritorious then "Five of you will chase a hundred of them, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand of them. You will defeat your enemies....." (Vayikra 26).

This is a miracle of Hashem.

And when the Jews are not meritorious, then "As for those of you who are left, I will make their hearts so fearful in the lands of their enemies that the sound of a windblown leaf will put them to flight. They will run as though fleeing from the sword, and they will fall, even though no one is pursuing them" (ibid).

This is an equal miracle of Hashem!

The Holocaust was a miracle: that 6 million Jews were killed so quickly and so easily cannot be explained b'derech hateva.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 02:37:35 PM by wonga66 »

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »
The Holocaust was a miracle: that 6 million Jews were killed so quickly and so easily cannot be explained b'derech hateva.
You'r really dafuk al kol harosh. Saying that massacre of 6 million innocent people was a G-d's miracle.  >:( Schwatzes in Rwanda killed 1 million people in 3 months, armed with machetes and guns. Why it surprises you that military superpower like Germany could kill 6 million people in 6 years?

Hezbollah and Hamas are nuisance, not a threat. In fact their rockets SAVED Israel, because they prevented further withdrawals.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2010, 04:23:30 AM »
It was 6 million Jews killed in 3 years, not six: the Wannsee Conference was in January 1942, and the Holocaust only got under way in earnest in mid-1942.

The Amolekite Hitler had only one 'success' in WW2: the extermination of 80% of European Jewry: 6,000 Jewish men, women and children were killed every single day for 3 years! 

Everyone says they died al Kiddush Hashem. Contrarian and correct as always, Rav Kahane said no: they died al Chillul Hashem, which is also a miracle!

Study carefully Vayikra 26 and Devarim 28.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 04:47:26 AM by wonga66 »

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2010, 07:58:52 AM »
Hezbollah and Hamas are nuisance, not a threat.

Can you imagine the panic & damage when factory-fresh Fateh 110s start landing on Dizengoff, Shenkin, Nachalat Binyamin, Givatayim, Bnei Brak, Ramat Aviv Gimel etc etc?!
http://www.debka.com/article/8591/

The Israeli hospitals will be overwhelmed with shock heart-attack victims alone!

The question is: how are the Israelis going to respond?!

Don't put any faith in Israeli generals with deep growly voices. Chief of Staff Gaby Ashkenazi is getting ready to have a breakdown or become zombified under stress, as happens to all Israeli Ramatkals during a crisis!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 08:08:00 AM by wonga66 »

Offline amit85

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »
It was 6 million Jews killed in 3 years, not six: the Wannsee Conference was in January 1942, and the Holocaust only got under way in earnest in mid-1942.
Have you heard of Babiy Yar in 1941? By 1942 hundreds of thousands were killed by Einzatsgruppen, hundreds of thosands died from starve and deseases. Remaining Jews were weakened and concentrated in ghettos and camps. Killing them was not any problem. Even [censored] with machetes killed at higher rate. Prolly Rwanda massacre, Armenian Genocode, genocide in Bangladesh 1971 are also "miracles" for you.

Can you imagine the panic & damage when factory-fresh Fateh 110s start landing on Dizengoff, Shenkin, Nachalat Binyamin, Givatayim, Bnei Brak, Ramat Aviv Gimel etc etc?!
In 1991 Saddam fired 38 Scuds at Tel Aviv and Haifa. Only 1 was killed. This kind of missile sare very hard to conceal in little Lebanon. Most of them will be destroyed by IAF.

The question is: how are the Israelis going to respond?!
More of the same.

Don't put any faith in Israeli generals with deep growly voices.

I served in IDF and I know what to expect from our generals. I dont expect any radical change. But even 2006 style response was enough to deter Hezballoons.

The real threat to Israel is DEMOGRAPHY. Unfortunately we are breeding Arabs with our own hands by giving them welf support.