Author Topic: Shock poll: Rhode Island Rep. Patrick Kennedy in trouble  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shock poll: Rhode Island Rep. Patrick Kennedy in trouble
« on: February 06, 2010, 06:32:57 PM »
http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Shock-poll-shows-Rhode-Island-Rep-Patrick-Kennedy-in-trouble-83629962.html

A new poll in Rhode Island shows deep problems for Patrick Kennedy, son of Ted, who is an eight term incumbent.

The poll, by WPRI TV station, showed only 35 per cent of voters in his district would vote to re-elect him, while he has a 56 per cent unfavorable rating.

Kennedy also faces a well-financed Republican challenger for the first time in the shape of State Rep. John Loughlin, who announced his campaign yesterday

This is the best-financed challenger he’s faced since the first time he ran, and his favorability numbers are way down.

“Congressman Kennedy could have a very competitive race,” said WPRI-12 pollster Joe Fleming.

Laughlin came out guns firing against the beleaguered Kennedy.

"We’ve got a congressman who’s not connecting with voters or the people. He’s pushing policies that are diametrically opposed with needs of people - to get the economy going and create jobs. We can’t afford it anymore.”

Loughlin, who is a 50-year-old National Guardsman, has hired key personnel Eric Fehrnstrom and Peter Flaherty from the Scott Brown campaign to help in his race. The pair was among Brown’s top consultants.

Tim Grilo, chairman of Rhode Island’s Democratic Party, said he is still very confident.

“I expect the voters will send Congressman Kennedy back to Washington to represent them with the same passion and experience he’s brought to the job over the last eight terms,” he said.

Kennedy has admitted to being bipolar, and has fought with the Rhode Island bishop Thomas Tobin over his abortion stance.

Kennedy’s financial standing is a lot better, as he raised $756,000 for the campaign last year.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 02:31:48 AM »
Excellent news!

Scott Brown's victory in Massachusetts has opened up many U.S. Senate races that looked like lost causes for the Republicans.      The results of the New Jersey Governor Race in Nov. 2009 should do the same on the State level in 2010.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shock poll: Rhode Island Rep. Patrick Kennedy in trouble
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 02:33:04 PM »
Well folks, The Kennedy Era went away with Ted.  They just don't seem to have the Kahunas anymore.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 12:24:27 AM »
Well folks, The Kennedy Era went away with Ted.  They just don't seem to have the Kahunas anymore.

I hope will never see any more Kennedy's unless they change.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 02:31:09 AM »

I hope their entire gene pool drys up, perhaps in a disastrous way like things happened to Sodom and Gomorrah [squashed by the Hand of G-d]; let it be a good lesson for the masses [Torah teaches our leaders need to be held to higher accounts than average people... ie, Aaron's sons and their "strange incense"]. - I have had enough, "hope and change", from ObaMao to last a long time.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »

I hope their entire gene pool drys up, perhaps in a disastrous way like things happened to Sodom and Gomorrah [squashed by the Hand of G-d]; let it be a good lesson for the masses [Torah teaches our leaders need to be held to higher accounts than average people... ie, Aaron's sons and their "strange incense"]. - I have had enough, "hope and change", from ObaMao to last a long time.

Should we sterilize the kids?