Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Nazi Congressman John Murtha Hospitalized In Critical Condition!  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Rep. Murtha Hospitalized In Intensive Care

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100202/ap_on_go_co/us_murtha_hospitalized

Let's hope this traitor, America-hating Nazi pig gets his soon and takes a ride on the Teddy Kennedy train.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Rep. John Murtha hospitalized in intensive care

WASHINGTON – Rep. John Murtha has been hospitalized in intensive care stemming from complications related to gallbladder surgery.
Spokesman Matt Mazonkey says the 77-year-old Pennsylvania congressman underwent scheduled surgery last week and is currently at Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington.
Murtha was also hospitalized in December with gallbladder problems.
The 19-term Democrat was the first Vietnam veteran to serve in Congress. He leads the powerful House Appropriations subcommittee on defense spending.
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Care to share what he was all about?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Calling American soldiers war criminals...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Oh in that case I hope he never recovers.  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Murtha is a pig.  He should have dropped dead years ago.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
John Murtha dead at 77
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 01:24:30 PM »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I never understood what happened to him at one time he was one of better dems a Ret U.S. Marine Col himself  then over about 2 yrs he became a leftists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: John Murtha dead at 77
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Wow, the evil Demonrats are taking one hit after another these last couple of months, seems like a little divine intervention is going on.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hallelujah!

IMO this poor excuse for a human will be crying for mercy before Hashem and I hope he doesn't get it...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He's burning in hell right now.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

He's burning in hell right now.

First he is making his first stop threw Hilary Clintons a..hole and is stewing there for a while.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
It seems like everyone I hate is dying.  Maybe Ahmadinijad and Bin Laden are next.  I dont want Obama to die, I want him to be humiliated at the polls.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Good Riddens to that communist !

:dance:

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Well, if he's a Nazi, then I hope he dies nice and slow!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
He is burning FOREVER with Hi#ler
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
May he rot in hell. Right next to the other pig that died in 09, the drunk Uncle Ted the murderer. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!