Author Topic: Wanna see real creativity in action ppl?! watch this masterpiece!  (Read 511 times)

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer

so lets see here; ira steals my best friend's work & fails to give him credit for it. She then denigrates his video masterpieces & insults him; she talks unbelievable cr*p bout him "missing creativity"; what a sick joke! ROFLMFAO! you really gotta be kidding me man! excuse me ira but you just stole Josh's masterpiece & made a 2 minute mockery out of it! 

you wanna see real creativity in action ppl? this is a unique one of a kind comedy video Joshua made couple of months ago & there isnt anything like it on youtube. thats what true creativity is ppl! not stealing somebody else's video & claiming it as your own! not only is Josh's video put together absolutely perfectly with great sound & picture quality but its also unbelievably funny too!!!!!

I just uploaded it to my channel; see here;

:))

Moshe92

Re: Wanna see real creativity in action ppl?! watch this masterpiece!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:55:05 PM »
Great video. It's way funnier than any of Ira's videos.

Offline Czarbomba92

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:37:41 PM »
Great video. It's way funnier than any of Ira's videos.

Thanks Moshe! Absolutely you are right. you are a true friend of Joshua & a cause of that a true friend of mine!!

can you believe she insulted Joshua's work yet again on her channel? she says such unbelievable cr*p! she says that Joshua's videos lack; get this; "humour"; oh man this is too much!!  LMFAO! she says that Joshua's IAF video doesn't have "harmony" with the music! hahahahhahaha! ROFLMFAO!! man youve gotta be freakin kidding me!

if you watch Josh's IAF video masterpiece which ira stole & chopped to pieces, youll notice at several points in the video that the music is in PERFECT synchronisation with the video images;

like for example go to the 3:03 point;

youll see a perfect synchronisation with the crescendo of music with the rocket launch from the helicopter;

then go to 7:42 point & youll see yet again a PERFECT synch with the rocket motor blast & then absolute silence for a few seconds as the satellite launcher reaches outer space!

Only Joshua knows how to do stuff like this & its very noticeable!

ira spews such unbelievable crap! i cant say im really surprised to see her steal Josh's work, then denigrating & insulting his masterpieces cause she's jealous she hasn't got the talent Josh has!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 10:03:39 PM »
Great video!  Thanks for posting this.  Joshua is awesome!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 11:45:36 PM »
It seems that you are talking much more Cr@p than Ira ever did...much more...... :nono:

You have been insulting JTF members, from what Chaim said, he quoted you...

You are acting like a 2 year old.

so lets see here; ira steals my best friend's work & fails to give him credit for it. She then denigrates his video masterpieces & insults him; she talks unbelievable cr*p bout him "missing creativity"; what a sick joke! ROFLMFAO! you really gotta be kidding me man! excuse me ira but you just stole Josh's masterpiece & made a 2 minute mockery out of it! 

you wanna see real creativity in action ppl? this is a unique one of a kind comedy video Joshua made couple of months ago & there isnt anything like it on youtube. thats what true creativity is ppl! not stealing somebody else's video & claiming it as your own! not only is Josh's video put together absolutely perfectly with great sound & picture quality but its also unbelievably funny too!!!!!

I just uploaded it to my channel; see here;

:))
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל