Author Topic: history of zionism class. need some HELP!!!  (Read 819 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
history of zionism class. need some HELP!!!
« on: February 09, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »
Howdy guys, need some help. I am taking history of Zionism class in my college, and decided to do my final paper on Rav Meir Kahane. Does anyone know the books or great articles that I can use? Books would be very helpful because my professor wants me to bring at least 3 sources. THANKS A LOT !!!!!
:dance:
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Moshe92

Re: history of zionism class. need some HELP!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »
Welcome back to the forum. I suggest reading The Story of the Jewish Defense League by Rabbi Kahane. I've looked through that book at a library, and I didn't get to read all of it, but it looked informative. It talks about the early years of the JDL.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 08:57:14 PM »
Thanks a lot and thanks for the advise, thats a start.
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
Libby Kahane's book Rabbi Meir Kahane: His Life and Thought (Volume One: 1932-1975) is an incredible resource. It's meticulously detailed and very well researched. I think that can help you immensely. Another book that's a great read is Uncomfortable Questions for Comfortable Jews. I'm a bit hesitant to recommend using it though. I don't know if it could be really helpful for your paper.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 09:59:39 PM »
Welcome back to the forum, Daniel. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 01:08:33 AM »
Daniel,   glad to see you on JTF again.

When you get a chance,   go to the main page of the JTF site:

http://jewsagainstobama.com/

Over there,   you will find the link to the following book that's Online:

Jewish Electronic Library
They Must Go
By Rabbi Meir Kahane
You can now read online "They Must Go", the classic book written by the greatest Jewish leader in modern history, HaRav Meir Kahane zt"l hy"d. The entire book is now available for reading free of charge. In this magnificent work, Rabbi Kahane brilliantly explains how a Kahanist government would encourage the millions of Arab Muslim Nazis who live in the Land of Israel to permanently leave.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 09:26:14 AM »
Ah so lucky. If I had known about meir kahane in a positive light when I was in college I would done a paper like yours. Instead I did a report on david ben gurion :(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein