Author Topic: Swing Voters  (Read 609 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Swing Voters
« on: February 13, 2010, 05:51:24 PM »
When I vote, I feel powerless. Those without ideology to guide them, the so-called swing voters, seem to have ridiculous amounts of power.

Anyone who can still be undecided about who to vote for close to election time or who switches back and forth from right wing to left wing from election to election is obviously someone who has no real value system and is just voting on who has the slicker advertising slogan like "hope and change".

On the other hand, if people have a left wing or right wing ideology, it guides them on every issue.

I can to some degree respect a left winger who votes left wing because they really believe in it and want to promote left wing ideology and policies. I have zero respect for the masses of left wingers who voted for Obama because "we need a black president", or "he will bring us hope" or "It's time for change", or "Obama gonna pay my bills".

One time I was watching a presidential debate. I think this was when Kerry was running. A group of "undecided voters" were interviewed before the debate. One woman said her most important issue was immigration. She was asked which candidate she might be leaning toward voting for. She said she liked Kerry a little better. When asked what Kerry's immigration policy would be, the woman said "I don't know."

Moshe92

Re: Swing Voters
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 05:55:42 PM »
Some voters are kind of ignorant. My former English teacher who is white actually admitted to our class that he voted for Obama because he's black. He said that Obama "looks more like the world," and for him, that is much more important than economic issues or other topics. He lives in New Hampshire which is a "swing state."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 05:56:11 PM »
Idiocrazy unlimited.
Most people are a disease.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 05:59:54 PM »
Some voters are kind of ignorant. My former English teacher who is white actually admitted to our class that he voted for Obama because he's black. He said that Obama "looks more like the world," and for him, that is much more important than economic issues or other topics. He lives in New Hampshire which is a "swing state."

I wonder if it ever occurred to him that most of "the world" is a really cruddy place to live? It's white countries that everyone wants to get to so desperately.

Idiocrazy unlimited.
Most people are a disease.

Did you ever actually see that movie? It was great. Crude, but seems accurate as to where the West might be headed.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 06:14:24 PM »
Did you ever actually see that movie? It was great. Crude, but seems accurate as to where the West might be headed.

It is partially caused by Western decadence but it is also just random idiocy. I think the ability to focus your mind may help a bit to overcome ignorance, but then when you look at liberals you see that idiocy and insanity are infinite.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 10:34:24 PM »

It is partially caused by Western decadence but it is also just random idiocy. I think the ability to focus your mind may help a bit to overcome ignorance, but then when you look at liberals you see that idiocy and insanity are infinite.

I even get annoyed by borderline conservatives who can't seem to think for themselves. There are so many people who just go with whoever makes the best promises and has the best slogan. When Al Gore was running, there was a big deal made of his wearing "earth tones". These stupid people are voting and cancelling my vote out.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 10:47:52 PM »
Hell I think it was stupid for people to have voted for Bush just because he likes to hunt and fish and supposedly he is some kind of cowboy.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 09:29:09 AM »
Exactly CK. It doesn't make any kind of sense at all!

I think my point is this. People who have an ideology will be informed on every issue by that ideology. People without ideology are like sheep.