Author Topic: the jews have the best rappers (warning: foul language)  (Read 1653 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
the jews have the best rappers (warning: foul language)
« on: February 11, 2010, 01:04:17 PM »
Not only is white rapper eminem considered the best comercial rapper of all time, but iron solomon the jewish rapper from new york is considerered the best batte rapper ever.

Now i know rap is hated on this site, and understandably, but the reason why i showed you these clips of this jewish rapper is to prove that even at blacks own game, white jews are superior.

This has very foul language and will completely understand if a moderator removed this. But watch how iron solomon destroys these blacks at their "own game"

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 01:08:27 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: the jews have the best rappers (warning: foul language)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 01:11:18 PM »

What a moronic infantile activity, grade school yard level nonsense. These guys are in their 20's young men at that age should be using their time an energy aspiring to do something productive with their lives.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: the jews have the best rappers(wearing foul language)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 01:12:13 PM »
I hate how rappers dress like gang bangers....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »
 :clap: :clap:

What a moronic infantile activity, grade school yard level nonsense. These guys are in their 20's young men at that age should be using their time an energy aspiring to do something productive with their lives.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 01:14:08 PM »
:clap: :clap:

:clap:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 01:23:32 PM »
i agree, but you cannot deny iron solomon schooled these blacks...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 01:38:46 PM »

Yes, yes, he did, but that is like being the tallest jockey at the racehorse track, or the smartest flea on a dog, not a accomplishment to brag about.
And those blacks definitely need to be schooled, but not in that way, we can start with reading, then move on to math, diction, history, then a profession. 

If society stops tolerating the nonsense, there will be a hell of a lot less of it.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
don't forget Matisyahu
http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=VxwK-fUzeis&v=GYr4Fz14C6w

Matisyahu is an awesome singer and an awesome person. I have met him and know people who have spent Shabbos with him. I have seen him twice in concert also.

Matisyahu is not a rapper, he is very talented at hip-hop beat box and reggae style music. I also hear he is playing in Israel this summer with the Israeli trance band 'Infected Mushroom' who I have taken a liking to in the last year.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 02:28:24 PM »
C4J does have a valid point though.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 02:30:22 PM »
Matisyahu is not a rapper, he is very talented at hip-hop beat box and reggae style music.

oh, ok, not sure of the difference, it is all the same to me.  he is great anyway, soulful lyrics.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2010, 02:32:03 PM »

Yes, yes, he did, but that is like being the tallest jockey at the racehorse track, or the smartest flea on a dog, not a accomplishment to brag about.
And those blacks definitely need to be schooled, but not in that way, we can start with reading, then move on to math, diction, history, then a profession. 

If society stops tolerating the nonsense, there will be a hell of a lot less of it.

hey buddy, im not disagreeing with you. Rap is black culture and black culture is the worst of the worst.

The point of this thread was to degrade blacks yet again. I did it in sports thread(boxing mma, etc) and ive done it in rapping which they base 110 percent of their lives on...

And the white jewish boy schooed them...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 02:41:05 PM »

hey buddy, im not disagreeing with you. Rap is black culture and black culture is the worst of the worst.

The point of this thread was to degrade blacks yet again. I did it in sports thread(boxing mma, etc) and ive done it in rapping which they base 110 percent of their lives on...

And the white jewish boy schooed them...

I knew you were not disagreeing with me, I was simply making conversation and throwing some sound opinions out there.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 02:41:24 PM »
Yes, exactly.

don't forget Matisyahu
http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=VxwK-fUzeis&v=GYr4Fz14C6w

Matisyahu is an awesome singer and an awesome person. I have met him and know people who have spent Shabbos with him. I have seen him twice in concert also.

Matisyahu is not a rapper, he is very talented at hip-hop beat box and reggae style music. I also hear he is playing in Israel this summer with the Israeli trance band 'Infected Mushroom' who I have taken a liking to in the last year.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 02:48:07 PM »
I agree with Masterwolf and Chaim's take on Rap " Music ":

Rap is C Rap II

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 02:56:49 PM »
He does seem to be able to come up with better responses than the black guy.  :laugh: Funny when he said "Nobody's ever compared me to Eminem!" lol

Still it is very immature and raunchy. I think it takes a certain amount of skill to come up with lines but on the other hand it seems degrading for the Jewish guy to lower himself to the level of blacks.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2010, 04:14:35 PM »
He does seem to be able to come up with better responses than the black guy.  :laugh: Funny when he said "Nobody's ever compared me to Eminem!" lol

Still it is very immature and raunchy. I think it takes a certain amount of skill to come up with lines but on the other hand it seems degrading for the Jewish guy to lower himself to the level of blacks.

I agree with you, he looks foolish degrading himself to the level of the blacks

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2010, 04:29:06 PM »
you know whats funny. I warn you all about the language. As i was being polite. The darkies allow foul language in front of those children...disgraceful...

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2010, 05:08:36 PM »
The best Jewish rapper is Rucka Rucka Ali  (I think he's Jewish anyways)

Check out his youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RuckaRuckaTV

Some of his parodies are pretty hilarious. 
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2010, 05:26:56 PM »
How can you call that music?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2010, 06:38:01 PM »
Oh I hate rap.... It's not a real music.. I love COUNTRY!!!

But there's one rapper that I liked when I was much younger - 2pac
'' I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth livin', should I blast myself, I'm tired of being poor, and even worse, I'm black, my stomack hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch. Cops give a damn about a negro, pull a trigger kill a [censored]*r, he's a hero.. And although it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready to see a black president, uh?''

Well, we have a black president now, but Tupac isn't alive to witness this miracle...

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2010, 12:43:27 AM »

Hilarious because it's true!!

I like Hiphop beats, but I hate rapping.  Sometimes somethings are less offensive than others.  I used to write Hiphop beats, but I never wanted to hear who used them and how the track ends up.  I just like grooves, and it's simple work to pick up a few C-notes here and there.  Hiphoppers are one of the main reasons I no longer seek work as a recording engineer. 

These [censored] are always "strapped" with a gun even in the studio [maybe not 100%, but its up there].  These [censored] caused one of my good friends, at age 28, to have a real heart attack from stress.

Hiphop life is the African-American slavery of the 21st century.  These people should be looking up to men like Alan Keyes, and listening to people like Bill Cosby when he says, "pull up the pants". - I am always tempted to kick people who wont wear their pants on their waste right in the back of the knee so they fall down and rip their pants.  I hate people who dress Hiphop [they look silly, and it costs a lot to dress that way... double lose]. 

I hate hearing black people call each other "[censored]" as well; can you imagine if one of us went to Shul and said, "what up my main man Rebbe kike, what it be like playa?"
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 12:46:50 AM »

Hilarious because it's true!!

I like Hiphop beats, but I hate rapping.  Sometimes somethings are less offensive than others.  I used to write Hiphop beats, but I never wanted to hear who used them and how the track ends up.  I just like grooves, and it's simple work to pick up a few C-notes here and there.  Hiphoppers are one of the main reasons I no longer seek work as a recording engineer. 

These morons are always "strapped" with a gun even in the studio [maybe not 100%, but its up there].  These morons caused one of my good friends, at age 28, to have a real heart attack from stress.

Hiphop life is the African-American slavery of the 21st century.  These people should be looking up to men like Alan Keyes, and listening to people like Bill Cosby when he says, "pull up the pants". - I am always tempted to kick people who wont wear their pants on their waste right in the back of the knee so they fall down and rip their pants.  I hate people who dress Hiphop [they look silly, and it costs a lot to dress that way... double lose]. 

I hate hearing black people call each other "schvartza" as well; can you imagine if one of us went to Shul and said, "what up my main man Rebbe kike, what it be like playa?"

WHAZZUP!

Watch this video, its hilarious!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 09:22:10 AM »
Oh I hate rap.... It's not a real music.. I love COUNTRY!!!

But there's one rapper that I liked when I was much younger - 2pac
'' I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is life worth livin', should I blast myself, I'm tired of being poor, and even worse, I'm black, my stomack hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch. Cops give a damn about a negro, pull a trigger kill a [censored]*r, he's a hero.. And although it seems heaven sent, we ain't ready to see a black president, uh?''

Well, we have a black president now, but Tupac isn't alive to witness this miracle...

Are you serious?