Author Topic: JTF Forum Members Will Be Meeting At The Israel Day Concert In Central Park  (Read 18060 times)

ihkili18

I have an Idea that I hope you guys agree with. I think we should all meet by the actual parade and we should all start marching around with extreme right wing fliers. Things that would catch peoples attention and of course we would have the jtf website on there.

tony6d2

AAAAAHHHH!!! Damn it man! I live in Florida!! >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

ihkili18

The koran quotes flier is not right wing enough. We need to make fliers that say "Throw the arabs out now!"

ihkili18

I would deff make the posters except for the fact that I am taking advanced science and mathematics courses in queens college which leaves me with little time for extracurricular projects. I also have terrible computer skills and I am not good with this stuff. Perhaps the guys that make the videos can do this. They are probably more suited to the task than I am.

ihkili18

Did you find out if Chaim is willing to attend our gathering?

Scriabin

Chaim isn't coming.

ihkili18

I haven't listened to the latest ask jtf cause I am in school but why is he not coming? I feel that Chaim being there would of made the meeting so much better.

ihkili18

Hehe there are so many muslims here and I am sure they all recognize JTF and Chaim as I am in queens now and this is where Chaims tv shows air. The gorillas might try and kill me if I put Chaim on.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
I haven't listened to the latest ask jtf cause I am in school but why is he not coming? I feel that Chaim being there would of made the meeting so much better.

I listened to it at the foreign language lab at college on headphones. I just heard it now and I'm still in the lab. So it saves time for when I get home tongiht but the thing I I'll get home real late. :( There is a full hour bus ride plus another short bus ride from the terminal afterwards complete with affirmative action noise pollution that I will most like be subjected to during the long ride.  :(

Why dont you make a CD with Chaim's broadcast on it to listen to on the bus ride ???
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
LET'S GO JTF!!!!!!!!

Offline Asymmetry

• Junior JTFer
Another idea... Queens College allows it's ballroom to be utilized for various events.  That would be yet another out-of-the-way place for a meeting or event of some kind.  Keep me posted as to where everyone is going to met for the parade.  I will try my hardest to attend.

ihkili18

Oh yeah, there are muslims everywhere on the Queens college campus. They even have a certain shtink to them. Everytime I pass by a muslim, there is a certain odor being emited from their HINTEN(Another yiddish word) So when are we gonna have the final word and exact info about the meeting.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
What time is this thing.  If it is before 2PM I might not be able to make it. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

Well its this sunday so can't we already have the plan finalized? The coordinator of the event should give us a deff time and location.