Author Topic: Arab "students" at UC Irvine disrupt speech by Israeli ambassador to U.S.  (Read 1655 times)

Moshe92

What's perhaps even more pathetic than the disruptions is that at the end after the Arab students are kicked out, the Israeli ambassador Michael Oren says that he wishes they had stayed. Bolshevik political figures never learn their lesson.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arab "students" at UC Irvine disrupt speech by Israeli ambassador to U.S.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 06:40:14 PM »
This Muslims really looked like quranimals. Not so much like human. You could see their hatefull ugly distorted faces, as if they lost in the face of Jews totally controll. Don't say anybody again, that Muslims have free choice, like normal people. It is obviously wrong.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 06:41:16 PM »
Dirty arab nazi apes. Look at all those apes. What will this world become if they don't get annihilated?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »
Look at all those quran-whores screaming and capping and getting all exited. Looks like they're getting all horny. This is probably the only time they are allowed to act like downright sluts, those filthy whores.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 07:29:52 PM »
This reminds me of that time Bill Maher's show kept getting interrupted by 9/11 "truthers". Not that I like Maher but the Israeli Ambassador should have done what he did and go straight into the audience and kick them all out.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »
Those quranimals' day is coming. Then the world will be free of them forever. There are 2 kinds of arabs, terrorists, and terrorist collaborators. I would happily send any one of those stinking animals to go meet their moon god allah.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
at the end of the video you see a sign it says. no human rights, last time I checked beliving in islam gives you no human rights

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 08:01:58 PM »
This reminds me of that time Bill Maher's show kept getting interrupted by 9/11 "truthers". Not that I like Maher but the Israeli Ambassador should have done what he did and go straight into the audience and kick them all out.

:::D :::D :::D

Funny thing. Are you shure this 9/11 truthers were no (qur)animals? At 3:00 one of them began to howl like a wolf. This can't be serious.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 08:05:45 PM »
Those quranimals' day is coming. Then the world will be free of them forever. There are 2 kinds of arabs, terrorists, and terrorist collaborators. I would happily send any one of those stinking animals to go meet their moon G-d allah.

I was so angry at them while watching this video - I think I wanted to box them in pieces. This quranimals have the special something, that drives me (a little bit) nuts.  :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 10:28:05 PM »
I like the expression "camel cunts." 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »
I am surprised they were kicked out.

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2010, 11:19:37 PM »
I got a kick out of the "human rights" plaquards outside. I'm all for human rights, but there is a key word in that phrase; that being "human." Start acting like a "human" and you will be afforded human rights. Act like an animal, and suffer the fate of a rabid animal. That one chick getting mad that she was not being treated like an American citizen. Ironic how they don't want to act like American citizens (respectful and tolerant) until they are hauled away for interrupting that fine speaker. Putting them all in a large rocket and sending it off to the sun would be something that I would contribute money to.

I liked the analogy that the speaker used of being a visitor and being treated with the respect that a visitor should be given. The trouble with the Koranimals is that they came as guests and instead of respecting their host, they are here to take over the home, kick out or murder the host and make the US just as, or more miserable than the Islamic hell hole that they came from. Islam is a mental disorder!!!
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2010, 11:57:11 PM »
Dirty arab nazi apes. Look at all those apes. What will this world become if they don't get annihilated?
I'll tell you .....our football stadiums will become giant blood baths, people will be fed into industrial shredders, there will be auction houses featuring little girls up for auction to the highest bidder.
All pigs will become instinct, dogs too.
All art will be destroyed, every book on earth will be burned except for the stinking koran.
All women on earth ( those not slaughtered by islam ) will have their you know whats removed so they cannot get pleasure from their husbands.
I could go on and on but you get the picture.

May G-d help us defeat our enemies....Amein

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 12:02:19 AM »
Regarding the incident at UC Irvine....this is nothing new. UC Irvine caters to the arab muslims and palestinians and the Jewish students at UC Irvine do what ?

The only Jewish parents that would send their kids to one of the biggest anti semetic Colleges would have to be marxist self hating Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 06:40:26 AM »
Campus Police are not good for this,give me some old time  N.Y.C. Police and they would be out in 3 minutes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 09:02:05 AM »
I can not understand how the United States allows these morons in! They should be booted out of the Country.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2010, 09:22:27 AM »
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2010/02/025587.php   

February 14, 2010  Posted by Scott at 8:31 AM

The Muslim Student Union at the University of California, Irvine sought to keep Israel's Ambassador Michael Oren from speaking on campus last week. We posted video and wrote about it here. The MSU action followed

The alliance between the hard left and Islamist radicals is a key element of the campus intifada. The group ActLeft has sent out an email to its Israel-Palestine action list requesting "urgent action" supporting the students who sought to prevent Oren from speaking. Here is the message:

You may have heard of the recent event at UC Irvine with Michael Oren, the ambassador of Israel to the US.

While he was invited by a student organization to speak on US-Israeli relations, the UCI Law School and the Political Science Department cosponsored the speech by Oren, a public figure who represents a state that continues to commit more human rights violations. See the MSU's statement regarding his presence on campus for more details...

At the event, 11 students who chose to protest by making clear and organized statements were arrested and held in a room until after the event. The school is also currently threatening to punish the students, aiming to send a political message by selective enforcement of university policies.

Contact UCI Chancellor Michael Drake NOW to declare that it is unjust to arrest these students. Supporters of the arrests are contacting administration in large numbers, and your support is needed desperately!

Ask to speak with Chancellor Drake or leave a message at: (949) 824 - 5011 and email him at: [email protected].

Speak to the Dean of Students office, who are determining the punishment at: (949) 824-5181 and email them at: [email protected].

Here are some important points to bring up:

It was unjust to arrest students for simply having the courage to stand up and speak out against a man responsible for propagating the deaths of thousands of innocent people.

Civil disobedience has historically played an instrumental role in the civil rights movement in America the eventually ensured equality and human rights for all minorities.

Michael Oren is a representative of a state that is condemned by more UN Human Rights Council resolutions than all other countries in the world, and he should not be honored at UC Irvine.

As concerned community members, we will not support an educational institution that threatens to punish its' students with suspension and expulsion for standing up for their principles.

The actions of the MSU supporters who disrupted Oren's speech were obviously intended to silence Oren. The ActLeft message cloaks the MSU supporters in the garb of "civil disobedience," but the actions of the MSU are both hateful and tyrannical. The actions are based on the proposition that the defense of Israel in speech is beyond the bounds of civilized discourse just as the defense of Israel in deed is illegitimate because Israel is illegitimate.

This scenario replays the one involving Daniel Pipes's appearance at UCI in January 2008. When Pipes spoke on campus on the threat to Israel's existence, he was interrupted by students who were then removed from the audience like those who disrupted Oren's speech. The students disrupting the Pipes event continued their protest outside, saying things such as "it's just a matter of time before the state of Israel will be wiped off the face of the earth...just keep on doing what we are doing, our weapon, our jihad, our way of struggling. May Allah give them strength."

The MSU is a chapter of the Muslim Student Association, which was itself founded by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. They seek the extinction of Israel. Resistance is required. If the spines of campus administrators need to be stiffened, it is not only supporters of the MSU from whom administrators should hear.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »
I can not understand how the United States allows these morons in! They should be booted out of the Country.

Hi Samson, welcome to the Forum.

The democrats won't allow the illegals to be thrown out....if they enforced the immigration laws they would lose all those votes. Democrats encourage immigrants to come here and enjoy the welfare system in exchange for their votes.

The whole thing stinks big time.

Shalom - Dox

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2010, 11:15:45 AM »

The democrats won't allow the illegals to be thrown out....if they enforced the immigration laws they would lose all those votes. Democrats encourage immigrants to come here and enjoy the welfare system in exchange for their votes.

Shalom - Dox

The "democrats" should be booted out of the country too!  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2010, 11:37:06 AM »

Shalom - Dox

The "democrats" should be booted out of the country too!  :::D

Yes! The democrats should be deported to iran, and I dare them to open their big fat mouth's in protest against the iranian regime. Can you imagine what the iranian police would do to them?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »
Moshe,

I saw this on YT as well.  It is featured on Musicofthissphere's channel.  Ms.Serpie, Furyofmsmarvel, Celestial, jihadistgaymidgets, and many others post films such as this. 

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 01:24:28 PM »
RepublicanDox has a good point. The illegals and the malcontents are the base of their constituency. Several years ago I had Palestinian neighbors. The man's name was Moe and he asked me one day how the voting process goes. He had just become a citizen and was going to vote. I asked him what political party he was and of course he told me that he was a demonrat. I asked him why he chose the demonrats and he told me that when he was going through the immigration process they asked him to register to vote. He said that the person at immigration told him that he should become a demoncrat because that was the best party. Being the brain damaged Muslim that he was, he just accepted that explanation and registered as a demoncrat. I gave him a long dissertation about the two parties and although he seemed interested I don't think that I changed his mind. Islam is a mental disorder!!
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu