Author Topic: Sex Valentines issued by Planned Parenthood  (Read 544 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sex Valentines issued by Planned Parenthood
« on: February 13, 2010, 06:47:32 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Sex Valentines issued by Planned Parenthood
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »
They want to create sodom and gomorra because they are evil.
Free sex will lead to pollution of the Spirit. That is what they want.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 06:56:16 PM »
Not totally wrong.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 07:02:01 PM »
They had a Christmas greeting a few years ago that said something about "choice on earth". It was an obvious message that they wish Jesus had been aborted.

"If Planned Parenthood's honest goal is to help women control their procreation – to plan their parenthood – why does it expend so much energy promoting sexual titillation and promiscuity?"

That was my question when I first saw the title of this thread.

If anything if they were true to what they say they stand for, they would be promoting celibacy until marriage where a child can grow up "planned" in a loving home.

It chills me to the bone to think they are deliberately promoting sex in order to get more abortion money!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2010, 07:03:13 PM »
They had a Christmas greeting a few years ago that said something about "choice on earth". It was an obvious message that they wish Jesus had been aborted.

"If Planned Parenthood's honest goal is to help women control their procreation – to plan their parenthood – why does it expend so much energy promoting sexual titillation and promiscuity?"

That was my question when I first saw the title of this thread.

If anything if they were true to what they say they stand for, they would be promoting celibacy until marriage where a child can grow up "planned" in a loving home.

It chills me to the bone to think they are deliberately promoting sex in order to get more abortion money!

You are right on the dollar Ruby.  There only in it for the money.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 07:26:01 PM »
Recently on the Discovery health channel I saw video of the birth of the latest Duggar baby, Josie. Josie was born early by C section because of complications Michelle was having. Even at 25 weeks gestation, you could tell she was a whole person. She came out kicking around.

It made me feel horrified to think of babies this age and even older being murdered by abortion doctors.