Author Topic: Colonel Allen West Answers a Marine's Question About Islam [GREAT response]  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

The question of Muslim terror was never so succinctly answered as here by Allen West. (Courtesy of The Hudson Institute's Reclaim American Liberty Conference).

Col. West answers the the Marines question, flawlessly. 8)

30 seconds and he nailed it.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
     “Let me say this.  And this – I don’t care about being popular or whatever.  The first thing you got to do is you got to study and understand who you’re up against.  And you must realize that this is not a religion that you’re fighting against.  You’re fighting against a theo-political belief system and construct.  You’re fighting against something that’s been doing this thing since 622 A.D.  Since the 7th Century.  Thirteen hundred and eighty-eight years.

You want to dig up Charles Martel and ask him why he was fighting the Muslim Army at the Battle of Tours in 732?  You want to ask the Venetian fleet at La Ponto why they were fighting a Muslim fleet in 1571?  You want to ask the Christian, I mean the Germanic and Austrian Knights why they were fighting at the Gates of Vienna in 1683?  You want to ask people what happened at Constantinople and why today it’s called Istanbul because they lost that fight in 1453.

You need to get into the Koran.  You need to understand their precepts.  You need to read the Surah.  You need to read the Hadithe.  And then you can really understand this is not a perversion.  They are doing exactly what this book says…” (applause, lots of it)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein