Author Topic: In Midterm Election Year, Joe The Plumber Bashes McCain, Praises Obama  (Read 947 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.personalliberty.com/news/in-midterm-election-year-joe-the-plumber-bashes-mccain-praises-obama-19619714/

America’s most famous plumber was the talk of the 2008 presidential campaign, but it seems that two years later there is no love lost between Samuel J. Wurzelbacher, who came to symbolize the GOP’s popular appeal, and Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.), who was the party’s presidential candidate.

During last weekend’s campaign rally in Pennsylvania for gubernatorial candidate Sam Rohrer, Wurzelbacher—commonly known as Joe the Plumber—said McCain is "no public servant" and a "career politician."

In a subsequent interview with Pennsylvania Public Radio, Wurzelbacher went on to claim that McCain tried to use him in the 2008 campaign and he "really screwed up my life."

"I don’t owe him s**t," he responded to the host’s suggestion that he is famous because of McCain.

Joe the Plumber also said he no longer supported Sarah Palin—McCain’s 2008 running mate—since she has endorsed the Arizona senator for reelection in November.

Surprisingly, the 36-year-old had kinder words for President Obama, reportedly saying that "his ideology is un-American, but he’s one of the more honest politicians. At least he told us what he wanted to do," according to media reports.

Since the 2008 presidential election, Wurzelbacher published a book about his experiences, and has appeared as a motivational speaker and commentator.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: In Midterm Election Year, Joe The Plumber Bashes McCain, Praises Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 11:06:15 PM »
What a jerk, is all I have to say about him.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 11:13:23 PM »
What a jerk, is all I have to say about him.

Which one?  McCain or Joe?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 07:29:08 AM »
Both of them! I can't blame Joe the Plumber for being bitter, because he was used by McCain, but to praise BHO the way he did is unforgiveable. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane