Author Topic: Strip Al Gore and IPCC of Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 957 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Strip Al Gore and IPCC of Nobel Peace Prize
« on: February 16, 2010, 11:16:43 PM »
I say they don't deserve it either. 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Strip Al Gore and IPCC of Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 05:46:53 AM »
And don't forget about Obama.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline john10001

• New JTFer
  • 100% Proud to be a Brit!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 05:51:12 PM »
I think they should rename it the politically motivated prize...

http://boards.fool.co.uk/Message.asp?mid=11709691

John

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 07:23:45 PM »
And don't forget about Obama.

And Arafat/Rabin.  May Arafat's name be decimated and forgotten, and his soul eternally tortured... may Rabin's name serve as an eternal reminded of what happens to treacherous scum who back-stab the Jewish people.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »
The peace prize fits them because all it means is that it's a "promoting evil across countries of the earth" prize.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 10:42:39 PM »
I think, to make it fair, they should hand out these prizes to everyone with a wacko and unsubstantiated 'theory'.  So maybe the flat earthers should get one, not to mention the 9/11 truthers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 11:02:01 PM »
I think, to make it fair, they should hand out these prizes to everyone with a wacko and unsubstantiated 'theory'.  So maybe the flat earthers should get one, not to mention the 9/11 truthers.

David Icke should get one for exposing the lizard people as blood drinkers.  :::D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2010, 11:32:30 PM »

David Icke should get one for exposing the lizard people as blood drinkers.  :::D
David Icke watched too much, "V", in the past.  Ripped off a TV show for a career.  He married a believer of his... how sick is that.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 12:38:30 AM »
Let's not stop at the Nobel prize. Let's strip him of his money, his home and his freedom. There still is a penalty for fraud, isn't there? And if you really want a sobering moment, just think, this imbecile could have been our president.

Can you remember the first time Clinton was elected and he and Gore were walking through the White House and Gore made a remark after looking at all of the graven images in one room. He made the comment, "who are these guys," to which Clinton (not firing on all cylinders either) hung his head low and mockingly said, "they are presidents."
 :crazy:

Frankly, if the man fell into a cesspool you'd have to throw five bucks into the mess to make it worthwhile to get the moron out.

This has been a Yirmayahu public service message!!

Yirmayahu
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 12:49:35 AM »
Frankly, if the man fell into a cesspool you'd have to throw five bucks into the mess to make it worthwhile to get the moron out.

LOLLA!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 06:54:40 AM »

David Icke watched too much, "V", in the past.  Ripped off a TV show for a career.  He married a believer of his... how sick is that.

Either he really believes in his lizards, or he's using "lizards" as a code word for "Jews" but  just not admitting it.