Author Topic: Small Plane Crashes Into Austin, Texas Office Building  (Read 661 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Small Plane Crashes Into Austin, Texas Office Building
« on: February 18, 2010, 11:33:54 AM »
If, and given the accuracy of the news media it's a big if, the initial report that the pilot intentionally crashed into the building because of the IRS office is true, get ready for the crackdown on those right wing, tax revolting, tea party attending, gun totting, war mongering, militia belonging, domestic terrorists that the Homeland Security geniuses were talking about a while back.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,586581,00.html
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Small Plane Crashes Into Austin, Texas Office Building
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
shocking

ps:
wait for Al-Qaeda to claim responsibility for it, even when it had no islamic imprint  ;D

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »

Read from his own paper. He's a stinking ultra left wing communist:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »
Whatever went wrong with this nut it is clear he hated G-d and country. What I have read indicates he was angry at the Church... I also find it somewhat offensive when he talks about 'a pound of flesh' which is a reference to the story 'Merchant of Venice' and its antisemitic character Shylock:

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/18/crimesider/entry6220442.shtml
"Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well," someone named Joe Stack wrote. The Web page signed today as his death date. It was created Feb. 16 and last modified this morning at 6:42 a.m. according the page's source code. The FBI said they believe it is real.

http://www.ou.org/torah/frankel/5764/behar64.htm
The "Pound of Flesh"

In Shakespeare's play, "The Merchant of Venice," the plot revolves around a Jewish money-lender named Shylock. In this work, Shakespeare betrays his ambivalent feelings about Jews. On one hand, he puts in Shylock's mouth numerous arguments designed to show that the Jew is also (sic) a feeling human being, "Doth not a Jew bleed?, etc" But in the end, his role in the play is essentially that of a villain, concerned only with extracting his "pound of flesh" as interest.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »
Muman, you are reading way too much into this. I feel he was a very angry man at everything and everyone. He turned into a very EVIL man and doesn't deserve any more attention as far as I'm concerned.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 05:16:22 PM »
I think he was implying that the IRS was usurious, not necessarily against Jews.