Author Topic: Doom777 expelled from Judea and Samaria according to Silverstein and Haaretz  (Read 1372 times)

Moshe92

http://www.richardsilverstein.com/tikun_olam/2010/01/10/israeli-american-expelled-from-west-bank-for-supporting-teitel/
http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1141525.html
http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/1141365.html

I disagreed with some of what he wrote on the splinter forum and on our forum, but if he's being treated unfairly by the Israeli bolshevik military, then I support him completely. This is really a disgrace.  >:(
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 08:20:12 AM by Moshe92 »

Moshe92

He was arrested a few weeks ago according to twitter. 

http://twitter.com/doom77777

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I disagree. He's a Nazi and deserves everything he gets and more. He calls Chaim "Vancy", tolerates vicious enemies of Jewry on Mike's so-called "forum", and has called JTF members anti-Semites.

Moshe92

I disagree. He's a Nazi and deserves everything he gets and more. He calls Chaim "Vancy", tolerates vicious enemies of Jewry on Mike's so-called "forum", and has called JTF members anti-Semites.

His splinter forum no longer exists, and I think what's going on right now is what matters. He was victimized by the government and betrayed by residents of Kfar Tapuach who reported him.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
One thought that jumps out is the Israeli Government expelled Doom777 from Judea and Samaria  (  which I disagree with )  but they won't allow Chaim to EVEN VISIT ANY part of Israel.       This illustrates the total injustice by the Israeli Government towards Chaim.    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
betrayed by residents of Kfar Tapuach who reported him.<<

I thought Kfar Tpuach was one of the Kahanist strongholds.  If they chose to turn him in I am curious why.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He was victimized by the government and betrayed by residents of Kfar Tapuach who reported him.
Maybe they know he's a Guzombie and wanted to rid themselves of this self-hating piece of dreck.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Now that his splinter garbage forum is gone, I have nothing to say negatively about this kid.  The Israeli regime is targeting him, as is kapodickie, and now he should be supported against our enemies.   When it comes down to it, that is the difference between our forum and that ratsnest that used to exist.   We care about the Jews of Judea and Samaria even the ones who disagree with us, and even ones who have slightly different political orientations, run different organizations etc etc, they are the Jews living in our biblical heartland and when it comes to a fight against the expulsion regime, we can have nothing but support for these people.   He is championing their cause.   That's a positive thing no matter what stupid things he's said before.   And the illegal Israeli regime has no right to ban a Jew from Judea and Samaria nor to kick these Jews out of their homes.

I liked his comments in Details magazine.

Hopefully he will grow up and realize that he needs to respect Chaim and our group who deep down have the same interests in mind.   It seems to me his problem was he's been misled by guzofsky.

When arabs shout "kill the yahuds," do you see the govt banning them from Israel?   Of course not.   

This move to keep him out of the settlements is blatantly fascist.   And that is precisely why I read that doom broke the ban by going to Judea and Samaria, was taken into custody, but released by a Jerusalem court.   He was released because there is no grounds to keep him.   They simply want to punish him for his views.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:28:53 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
betrayed by residents of Kfar Tapuach who reported him.<<

I thought Kfar Tpuach was one of the Kahanist strongholds.  If they chose to turn him in I am curious why.

A lot more "mainstream" people have moved in there since the old days, and there has been a major effort on the part of some people there to "moderate" into a less extremist place, which means make it non-Kahanist.  The place is a shadow of its former self, from what I have heard.

That being said, wherever you have Kahanists, you have shabak agents, informants, and other weak-kneed Jewish traitors following around, listening, waiting to spill the beans on any last detail.   

• Gold Star JTF Member
A comment on kapodickie's site:

"David says:
January 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM
I went to Yeshiva with this guy until he got kicked out a couple days ago. I agree with Rabbi Kahane on the issues but I have distanced myself from him in the past month because I am seeing the real face behind the mask. Apperntly in Gemura class every single line of Germura he would make a radical statment. He even believes that we should kills those who break Shabbat. My Yeshiva Machon Meir is being over run my Shabbak and the Police because of this kid. I am really starting to get pissed off because of the bad name my Yeshiva is getting due to someone who thinks he can change the world by being louad and annoying."

Was this our David ben Aryeh?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hmmmmm in a pickle here.  Should we be nice and side with doom777 or should we be unforgiving and merciful or say nothing and let things go on course.
My answer is that it depends on what doom777 wants. If we support him will he realize JTF is the way to go? Or will he sneer at us for offering support?  Will he bite the hand that supports him?

Are we supposed to support this fellow Jew?

I say chaim knows best.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
#1 ANYONE LITTLE [censored] DOESN'T LIKE I DO,HAVING SAID THAT THIS DOOM FELLOW LOOKS LIKE A HARMLESS LITTLE RUNT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
My hats off to Ephraim Khantsis- Hero!

Moshe92

Even though Doom disliked JTF, he wasn't like other members of the splinter forums who were just purely nasty people such as Mike-Krause/YBY and ChabadKahanist. I even remember one thread from revava where YBY and ChabadKahanist were making fun of Doom in such a vicious way because he hadn't gone to a yeshiva yet.

I think that other Kahanists who are olim chadashim should take this as a lesson. Just stay quiet.