Author Topic: Gilad Shalit  (Read 804 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Gilad Shalit
« on: February 18, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »
Do you think he's still alive? I truly hope so, of course...
It breaks my heart to think about his family, their pain and suffer, knowing that their son is kept by those heartless savages........
Letting the PalestiNazi prisoners free, will not help. Israel must act militarily.... You know, sometimes I get all confused, Israel should know the Arabs best, but it seems as if they never learn the lesson! Howcome don't they understand that the only language that the Muslim Nazi Arabs understand is Force.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Gilad Shalit
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 07:49:11 AM »
Do you think he's still alive? I truly hope so, of course...
It breaks my heart to think about his family, their pain and suffer, knowing that their son is kept by those heartless savages........
Letting the PalestiNazi prisoners free, will not help. Israel must act militarily.... You know, sometimes I get all confused, Israel should know the Arabs best, but it seems as if they never learn the lesson! Howcome don't they understand that the only language that the Muslim Nazi Arabs understand is Force.
Because they fear what will happen if they attack. Look what the whole worlds reaction was when they mildly attacked Gaza and the Arab Nazi's exploited it to the full. I think Israel shouldn't give a dam about Nazi "so called civillions" and kill anyone who stands in their way of Gilad Shalit because his life is worth all the Arab Nazi's in Gaza.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:42:57 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 09:29:31 AM »
The leftists in Israel will always be catering to the nazi palestinians....do the leftists in Israel care about Galit or his family? No....but they do care for the palestinian terrorists and what the rest of the Arab World thinks.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 09:44:07 AM »
The leftists in Israel will always be catering to the nazi palestinians....do the leftists in Israel care about Galit or his family? No....but they do care for the palestinian terrorists and what the rest of the Arab World thinks.

Nazi Arab's and Arab terrorists.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 09:54:04 AM »

Nazi Arab's and Arab terrorists.

May G-d strike the nazi muslims dead!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 10:07:26 AM by Republicandox »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »

The leftists are the biggest enemy, worse than the Islamics, because the leftists are the enemy within, the leftists devastatingly weaken us while empowering the arabs, without the leftist vermin Israel and America could make quick work of the Islamic threat. We should focus on the leftist cancer that is killing our countries, then unencumbered, beating the arabs will be easy.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2010, 10:16:29 AM »

The leftists are the biggest enemy, worse than the Islamics, because the leftists are the enemy within, the leftists devastatingly weaken us while empowering the arabs, without the leftist vermin Israel and America could make quick work of the Islamic threat. We should focus on the leftist cancer that is killing our countries, then unencumbered, beating the arabs will be easy.
NewYorker, exactly!
The leftists and marxist Jews are attempting to empower the enemy. So not only do we have 1.5 billion insane muslims, we have their buddies ( liberals ) to deal with as well.
May G-d help us defeat our enemies....Amein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 10:20:36 AM »
NewYorker, you are 100 PERCENT correct...if we do not get rid of the leftists, the World will wake up one day to say:

" HOUSTON....WE HAVE A PROBLEM !!! "

By then I fear it will be too late...

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 10:41:25 AM »
We must wake them up!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 10:55:29 AM »
Yes Edward....we need to keep informing the rest of the World until they get the message.

What many people do not realize is this: If they keep their eyes closed and this ( islamic/ liberal ) threat remains
on the back burner, it may be too late to do anything, and their lives will be at the mercy of liberals and nazi muslims one day.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 11:06:59 AM »
I don't think Gilad will ever be released unless they release thousands of palestinian prisoners.....
The Israelis should send a strong message by executing every palestinian prisoner they have behind bars.

Isn't it time to fight back accordingly? Why do I get the feeling that Gilad would want the same thing?

Do you think Gilad wants thousands of palestinian terrorists turned loose for his return....I know Gilad is an honorable Jew who adores Israel and if he could speak his mind on this issue, I think he would be in full agreement regarding what to do with palestinian terrorists.

May G-d Bless Galid and intervien to free him from those Arab palestinian nazi's....

May G-d be with Galid's family and give them strenght ...

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 05:52:16 PM »
Amen!