Author Topic: Shalom Everyone  (Read 6306 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Shalom Everyone
« on: May 01, 2007, 10:08:20 PM »
Shalom everyone.  My name is Eitan.  I'm the only Kahanist Jew that I know of in the despicable place in the Galut called Detroit (if there are any Kahanists near me please contact me: [email protected]).  I have been on the kahane.org forum for a little while now, but I also want to start doing stuff here, too.  I hope to be reciting Rav Kahane's "Dear World" letter at the "Israel Walk" in Detroit on Sunday.  If it does happen, and I can get a video or some pictures, I will post them here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 05:11:50 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Shalom Everyone
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 11:08:14 PM »
Welcome to the board, too bad that you have to live in that oversized schvartza zoo otherwise known as Detroit.
For those who don't know the extent of Detroit's decay: http://www.white-history.com/hwrdet2.htm

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 11:39:51 PM »
Oh I know quite well about what has happened to Detroit.  All us Jews left after the riots in 1967 (which took place on the day my father was born, coincidentally).  My great-grandmother remembers driving through those.  But around here, it's not so much the schvartzes I'm worried about, it's the Arabs.  Dearborn has the second largest, and the densest Arab population of any community outside the Middle East (30,000 Arabs - out of less than 100,000 people.  NYC has 70,000 but it has 8 million people.).  Every few days you hear about them shooting someone.  Whenever my dad goes there for business I joke with him that he should take an armored car.  But anyway, I hope the Dear World thing works out. 

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 12:02:58 AM »
Welcome OdKahaneChai!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 12:19:38 AM »
Todah jeffguy.  I hope to make a genuine contribution to the forum.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 12:38:17 AM »
And I really like your avatar and picture of Rabbi Kahane. Very cool.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 12:44:47 AM »
Thanks.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 01:11:34 PM »
Welcome to the JTF forums, it's always great to have new members.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 10:11:50 PM »
Shalom OdKahaneChai!

Welcome to the forum!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 11:27:11 AM »
ZOMG.  13 years old?  People are growing up pretty fast these days.   :o
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 04:42:45 PM »
Yes, they certainly are.  And it's especially funny when the 13 year old is more mature than some of the other posters, isn't it, fruit?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 06:56:00 PM »
Yes, they certainly are.  And it's especially funny when the 13 year old is more mature than some of the other posters, isn't it, fruit?

Did I mention that I am only nine years old?  I haven't hit puberty yet and already I write better than you do.   :-*
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 07:26:45 PM »
Did I mention that I am only nine years old?  I haven't hit puberty yet and already I write better than you do.   :-*

I wonder if this is actually true... hmmm....

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 07:22:06 PM »

No you aren't and no you don't.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 10:58:12 PM »
Hello!  I was wonder now that this thread brought it up, how did Dearborn get to be such a destination area for Arabs???
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 02:34:19 AM »
Hello!  I was wonder now that this thread brought it up, how did Dearborn get to be such a destination area for Arabs???
I'm not quite sure, but just from some quick searching, I guess many of them came after the reforms of immigration laws in the 70s.  It's kind of funny, when Jews came here at the beginning of the 20th century, they'd send you back to Russia if you had a cold; but when Arabs came at the end of the 20th century, I'm sure they let a few in with a bomb in their pocket.  Luckily, in my immediate area it's mostly Chaldeans, and even though there's nothing kosher to buy at their liquor stores, I have no problem with them.  Once you get to Dearborn, though, whew!  The Islamic Center of America, the largest mosque in the country, is there, where I'm sure the peaceful, gentle Arabs are preaching peaceful, gentle cries of idba al yahud, slaughter the Jews. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 02:25:29 AM »
Hey odkahanechai, welcome aboard. How did you and your family end up in that shvartza snakepit called detroit. Your seem to be Israeli so I can imagine how you miss Israel. I would be begging my parents to move me the hell out of Detroit fast. It really isn't healthy to be surrounded by that many monkeys. New york is not pleasant anymore but it's still alot better than Detroit. Welcome again
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
No, I'm not Israeli, but I take that as a compliment.:)  Nevertheless, I still do miss Israel just as every Galut Jew should (it's not enough to miss it, though).  I plan to make aliyah as soon as I graduate high school.  But as I've said before, It's not the schvartas I'm worried about, it's the Arabs.  Read my responses to HailColombia and genteelgentile.