Author Topic: Jews enter Jericho  (Read 604 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Jews enter Jericho
« on: February 21, 2010, 04:10:10 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136118

I like this.  If Arabs are going to demand our land, let them know that land they currently control is in play also.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Jews enter Jericho
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »
Jericho belongs to the Jews. If the Arabs don't like it they can go to hell.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 04:40:21 PM »
Their territory is outside Israel.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »

I thought Israel was supposed to extend from the Nile to the Euphrates. Jericho is in the terrority of Judea and Samaria which is in that area.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 05:07:25 PM »
No doubt, Jericho is a part of the Jewish territory.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 05:47:32 PM »

I thought Israel was supposed to extend from the Nile to the Euphrates. Jericho is in the terrority of Judea and Samaria which is in that area.

Jericho, like Nablus, Bethlehem and most of Hebron have been turned over to the Fatah Nazis.  It is under PA military and civilian control.  It was the first area ceded to Arafat by Rabin.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2010, 06:17:36 PM »

Jericho, like Nablus, Bethlehem and most of Hebron have been turned over to the Fatah Nazis.  It is under PA military and civilian control.  It was the first area ceded to Arafat by Rabin.

I pray that one day the Jews will eventualy take over what is called the PA aka the West Bank.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 02:54:47 AM »

These glorified squatters should be "persuaded" to leave. :dance:

When I say Eretz Yisrael, I mean ERETZ YISRAEL! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 02:57:39 AM »
The activist group Garin Yericho stated that the date of the protest was significant as well. The Hebrew date, the seventh of Adar, is the anniversary of the death of Moses, who longed to enter the land of Israel. After his death, the Jewish people successfully entered the land, conquering the city of Jericho first.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein