Author Topic: mohamad Ali seeks medical treatment in Israel  (Read 1376 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
mohamad Ali seeks medical treatment in Israel
« on: February 24, 2010, 05:32:51 AM »
http://www.graciemag.com/en/2010/02/muhammad-ali-seeks-treatment-in-israel/   

Muhammad Ali seeks treatment in Israel

by Graciemag Newsroom — February 23, 2010.
More

American boxing legend Muhammad Ali will undergo a new type of treatment for Parkinson’s, a disease that has debilitated his health for decades. The initiative comes from the company Brainstorm, of Israel, specializing in biotechnology.

According to the company spokesperson, the former pugilist’s daughter, Rashida Ali, revealed that her father is keen to try the treatment using stem cells. “Muhammad Ali’s daughter contacted us after hearing of our work with adult stem cells and assured us her father wants to take part in the tests we are doing.”

The treatment, initially meant for patients suffering from sclerosis, may be amplified to treat Pakinson’s disease patients, like the pugilist. According to Brainstorm, the tests performed on rats to combat sclerosis, including Parkinson’s, were a success. The next step is to prove its effectiveness on humans.

Muhammad Ali ended his career as a champion heavyweight in 1981. In 1984 he was diagnosed with the disease, which seriously affects one’s ability to communicate. Rumors abound that the head trauma from boxing caused the Parkinson’s, but was never scientifically proven.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: mohamad Ali seeks medical treatment in Israel
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 05:41:33 AM »
Why would they wanna treat him? He's a schavarta worse than that he's Muslim!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 05:44:28 AM »
Maybe its experimentation to help Jews or improve medical technology. Ali is finished anyway.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 06:05:30 AM »
I just pray the new type of treatment will prove successful and be available soon.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 06:08:03 AM »
If it backfires on him, no Jew is hurt.  If it works on him many Jews can be treated.  Win-win.  Just the steak and potatoes of the matter.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 07:00:54 AM »
Funny, isn't it, that he didn't seek treatment in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or any other number of technologically advanced countries that practice his adopted religion.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 07:06:43 AM »
Funny, isn't it, that he didn't seek treatment in Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, or any other number of technologically advanced countries that practice his adopted religion.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Maimonides was the doctor for many prominent Muslims in his day; "Imagine an evil Jew being my doctor; he is so talented I must defy Allah and not kill him". 
Muslims are talentless goobs, but they know the value of a good Jewish doctor.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 08:38:33 AM »
I wonder if these are embryonic stem cells.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 08:42:04 AM »

That is funny.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 08:59:58 AM »
From what I read the treatment is based on stem cell from the patient's bone marrow.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 09:04:19 AM »
From what I read the treatment is based on stem cell from the patient's bone marrow.

“Muhammad Ali’s daughter contacted us after hearing of our work with adult stem cells and assured us her father wants to take part in the tests we are doing.”