Author Topic: Mitt Romney endorses John McCain in 2010 U.S. Senate Race ( Arizona )  (Read 863 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/02/23/romney-endorses-mccain/?test=latestnews

Romney Endorses McCain
February 23, 2010 - 12:24 PM | by: Jake Gibson
Mitt Romney has announced his endorsement of Republican Senator John McCain this morning. Sound familiar?

Romney last endorsed the Arizona senator, for commander in chief, in 2008. This after the two fought it out in a bruising GOP presidential primary. Now Senator John McCain is facing a Senatorial GOP primary challenge from conservative radio host and former Arizona congressman J.D. Hayworth.

Romney, the former Governor of Massachusetts released a statement today, saying it would be “hard to imagine the United States Senate without John McCain, especially in the critical times we find ourselves in, with double-digit unemployment, a mountain of debt imperiling future generations and a global terrorist threat from jihadists bent on destroying our way of life.”

“Governor Romney is among the brightest and most dynamic leaders in our Party, and I am proud to have his support.” Said McCain.

Romney is the second potential 2012 presidential candidate to endorse McCain. Sarah Palin, McCain’s 2008 running mate has also announced her endorsement and will campaign with McCain in Arizona on March 26th.

My guess is Mitt Romney is looking for John McCain's endorsement for the 2012 Republican Nomination Presidential Race.

eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Mitt Romney endorses John McCain in 2010 U.S. Senate Race ( Arizona )
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 01:49:11 PM »
If he endorses McCain, I hope he loses votes for presidency. I'm sorry, but I never liked this man.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 02:15:36 PM »
If he endorses McCain, I hope he loses votes for presidency. I'm sorry, but I never liked this man.  >:(

At least he isnt endorsing Ron Paul, yemach shemo...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »

A number of callers expressed very similar thoughts on Rush Limbaugh's show today.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:17 PM »
The GOP is on the verge of splitting.  I think the T-Party is the beginning of this. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 12:41:37 AM »
The GOP is on the verge of splitting.  I think the T-Party is the beginning of this. 

One thing for sure,    Mark Levin is not a happy camper.     He ripped into John McCain and Mitt Romney,   among others:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2010, 07:32:00 AM »
The GOP will only hurt themselves if they split up, they need to come together and only in numbers will they defeat the Dems come election time. I go to the Tea Parties here all the time, but would NEVER consider breaking away. I just don't see others doing this, because they know they will only be taking away from more votes for the right people and see the Dems win in the elections.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2010, 08:11:07 AM »

The GOP became a bunch of RINO's. They became "Liberal Lite". That is why the Tea Party movement started, REAL CONSERVATIVES have had enough! The next election is the GOP's last chance, if they screw up again, it will be a Tea Party candidate winning the White House.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2010, 09:56:15 AM »

The GOP became a bunch of RINO's. They became "Liberal Lite". That is why the Tea Party movement started, REAL CONSERVATIVES have had enough! The next election is the GOP's last chance, if they screw up again, it will be a Tea Party candidate winning the White House.

I could not agree more with you New Yorker, about the GOP becoming a bunch of RINO's. I feel like the Tea Party movement makes sure we are better informed of REAL conservatives to vote for, not to become it's own party. At least that's they way OUR Tea Party movement in this town is. The guy the puts on the Tea Parties here got our conservative talk radio to come to them all and they broadcast them and have had shows with meetings of the candidates etc. I feel like this is what the Tea Party movement SHOULD be about, not being it's own party, but informing conservatives of who REALLY is conservative and getting us all the facts to decide who to vote for. PLUS............it's so much fun making signs and seeing all the other signs!
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 10:03:26 AM »

I could not agree more with you New Yorker, about the GOP becoming a bunch of RINO's. I feel like the Tea Party movement makes sure we are better informed of REAL conservatives to vote for, not to become it's own party. At least that's they way OUR Tea Party movement in this town is. The guy the puts on the Tea Parties here got our conservative talk radio to come to them all and they broadcast them and have had shows with meetings of the candidates etc. I feel like this is what the Tea Party movement SHOULD be about, not being it's own party, but informing conservatives of who REALLY is conservative and getting us all the facts to decide who to vote for. PLUS............it's so much fun making signs and seeing all the other signs!

I figure it like this, right now it is two parties, the Republicans pissed off the real conservatives and moderates, the real conservatives sat out the election, and the moderates went Democrat, that's how Obama got in. Well, now, Obama has pissed off the same people, the next election goes to the Republicans, BUT, if they screw up again, the American people, will be finished with the Republicans AND the Democrats. I think this could only be a good thing, if third party candidates can clear out the Senate of the corrupt bastards in there now, no RINO's and no Democrats, America will be saved, as a matter of fact, without that burden, America will SOAR!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 09:25:21 PM »
I like the way you figure! Makes alot of sense to me and I agree, this could be a GOOD thing!
Meir Kahane