Author Topic: Revava People On Kahane.org Bash Chaim In Thread About Roni The Nazi  (Read 1784 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Why do you keep making Revava Alert threads when you appear to be so concerned with their opinion of us?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who is Rak Kach?

Also, why in general are you concerned with how we look to people who hate Rabbi Kahane and believe Jonathan Pollard should be executed?

We are never going to win over these "Jews", and I have no doubt that some of them aren't Jewish even by birth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
They SAY they are pro-Pollard to us. To each other, they want him dead.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Chaim said on Ask JTF a few weeks ago he didn't want to see any more threads about the activities of Revava, and that they are irrelevant.

Why are you going against what Chaim said?

Please remove this thread.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Who cares what the Revava people say.  They are a bunch of angry fakers who mock anyone who does something.  I am mad at the mods of Kahane.org for not kicking these traitors out.  They ruined the forum.  Kahane.org used to be a good forum but now half the posters are Revava impostors.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD