Author Topic: Fight for Cave of Machpela  (Read 572 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Fight for Cave of Machpela
« on: February 23, 2010, 06:43:18 PM »
I cannot believe that there is any question about the Jewishness of the Cave of the Patriarchs. This Cave is the cave in which our father Abraham and his wife Sarah are buried. The Torah makes it clear, in Genesis, that the cave was legally purchased by Abraham and as such the Jewish people have a legitamite and legal claim to the land in Hevron. Now the dirty arabs are all in a stink because they want to drive the Jews from their heritage. The cave was recently added to a list of 'heritage sites' in Israel.

They are rioting because they believe that if they make enough problems for the Jewish state, the state will forget about the religious significance of the site. I repeat, the CAVE OF MACHPELA is a 100% Jewish site with a very special history, a site which was legally purchased, and the cave will always be an important place for Jews.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/136163
More Hevron Riots Follow Cave of Machpelah Decision
Adar 9, 5770, 23 February 10 06:19
by Gil Ronen

(Israelnationalnews.com) Dozens of Muslim Arabs rioted near the Jewish neighborhood in Hevron Tuesday, continuing a wave of violent rioting that began Monday. The rioters threw rocks at IDF soldiers and burned tires near an IDF position. The soldiers used stun grenades and tear gas against them.

The violence by the Muslims was sparked by a government decision to include the Cave of Machpelah – Judaism's holiest site outside Jerusalem – in a list of 150 Israeli “National Heritage” sites that will receive added funding from the government.

On Monday, about 100 Arabs rioted in the streets of Hevron, threw rocks and set alight tires near the Jewish neighborhood. One rock lightly wounded an IDF soldier. He received initial medical attention on the spot and did not require further treatment.

"Violation of Hague Convention"
The Palestinian Center for Human Rights (PCHR), an Arab group co-funded by the European Commission, Christian Aid (UK) and the Ford Foundation, condemned the decision to include Cave of Machpelah (which PCHR refers to as “the Ibrahimi Mosque”) and Rachel's Tomb (which PCHR calls “Bilal Ben Rabah Mosque”) on the list of heritage sites.

PCHR noted that the decision was taken on the eve of the 16th anniversary of the killing of 29 Muslim worshipers at the Cave of Machpelah by Dr. Baruch Goldstein.

The group said that the Israeli government's decision constitutes a violation of Article 1 of the Hague Convention for the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict of 1954, which calls upon an occupying power to “safeguard and respect” property that is “of great importance to the cultural heritage of every people, such as monuments of architecture, art or history, whether religious or secular."

PCHR called for the international community “to provide protection for Palestinian civilians, their property and their religious sites.”

Israel provides free access to all religious sites for members of all religions. Joseph's Tomb in Shechem, on the other hand, has been vandalized many times since it fell into Arab hands some ten years ago. In Hevron, too, for centuries before the liberation of the Cave of Machpelah by the IDF in 1967, Jews were not allowed to climb past the seventh step of the staircase leading up to the holy site.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Fight for Cave of Machpela
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 08:41:09 AM »
Just shoot these sorry animals like the rabid dogs they are, and put them out of their own sorry misery.

PCHR noted that the decision was taken on the eve of the 16th anniversary of the killing of 29 Muslim worshipers at the Cave of Machpelah by Dr. Baruch Goldstein.

;D <I wish it were 29+ million; it's never a bad time to take out human garbage.)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 09:52:28 AM »
Just shoot these sorry animals like the rabid dogs they are, and put them out of their own sorry misery.

;D <I wish it were 29+ million; it's never a bad time to take out human garbage.)

Ariel, I agree with you 100 percent. Shoot the rabid NAZI MUSLIMS ...every last one of them!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 12:50:12 PM »
they need to stop using rubber bullets on these rioters and start using live fire!  teach not to mess around!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 02:19:24 PM »
muslims who live under sharia law and brutal dictators are cowards ...turn them loose into Western Countries and watch those measley muslim cowards suddenly transform into muslims with attitudes and goals!

The quranimals start demanding sharia law, and special rights for muslims that ordinary citizens are not entitled to.
muslims are commanded by the Great Pig Mohamed to take over the World and so far they done a pretty good job taking over Europe and other Western Countries.

Anyone want to stop these islamic nazis?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 09:33:42 PM »
they need to stop using rubber bullets on these rioters and start using live fire!  teach not to mess around!
Depleted uranium shells.  Skip the phosphorus rounds.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein