Author Topic: Happy Purim!  (Read 962 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Happy Purim!
« on: February 27, 2010, 06:02:56 PM »
To all my wonderful friends at JTF, Happy Purim. May Hashem allow us to wipe out our enemies the same way we did on Purim. Oh and one more thing; Geert Akbar :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Happy Purim!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 07:47:07 PM »
Happy Purim to my dearest Jewish friends! What a wonderful time to celebrate such an occasion!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2010, 08:22:52 PM »
Happy Purim!!!  :jump: :dance: :) :israel: :fireworks: :celebrate: :robot: :soldier: :suave: ^-^  :israel:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »
                                                               Happy Purim !

:israel:                                        

:celebrate:
                                                                                                :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 12:41:22 AM »
Who is the blessed one, and who is the cursed one? I just can't figure it out any more...

:P
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 01:33:04 AM »
Happy Purim.  :celebrate:

If you will wake up at night and are not able to sleep again, because you have drunk too much.

Take a third of a liter of water and put it in a glass. Then add one Asperin plus C effervescent tablet and one highly dosed magnesium effervescent tablet.

It is 100 % Pheasant approved. I needed this mixture in the past often. In 5 minutes you sleep again and all the tension in your head is blown away.

;D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 03:23:22 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 02:16:37 AM »
Drunk from THREE parties tonight!!!!  :dance: