Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday March 7, 2010  (Read 8305 times)

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 7, 2010
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2010, 08:29:21 PM »
shouldnt netanyahu's declaration of sites in Israel to be regognized as Jewish be seen as a positive aspect of the Government at least? As well as the Arab;s claim that Jews influenced the regonition of Armenian Genocide after 100 years. Fuunny how Jews cant have religious sites anymore, and threaten war, as well as the turks, Yet the world is too busy paying attention to ISrael apartide week.... BTW I was in Hevron recently, and the site needs maintance and upkeep, which the muslims would never do anyway. let alone allow the jews to pray there.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday March 7, 2010
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2010, 09:51:10 PM »
I tend to think that the Mormon religion is  far fetched by saying that the native americans are a lost tribe of jews and that blacks are cursed by having dark skin. please comment on these beliefs,

1 . I would assume that many jews find other "religions" as nutty.  After islam, what do you think is the kookiest "religion" ?

2 I would assume many jews have more respect for catholicism, since it is older than other christian sects. What would you consider to be the kookiest "christian religion"? (you may not like to give an answer to this one, but please do)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2010, 09:56:26 PM by ape »