Author Topic: Bosnian moslim channel hates Jews and Serbs  (Read 3114 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 11:11:20 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Re: Bosnian moslim channel hates Jews and Serbs
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 12:52:02 AM »
...and they bomb Serbs because we supposedly, and without any proof, killed innocent muslims. There is another video where, during an oath for a Bosnian Army, Serbian soldiers, upon hearing "I swear oath to....." instead of saying Bosnia, they say "Republika Srpska."....I will have to find it and will put up a link when I find it.

"STOP SATAN WORSHIPPING, AKA ISLAM"

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 12:30:52 PM »
New world order is a threat not islam or any religion - real threat is world oligarhy... Group of people that dominate the earth with their money and satanistic powers that is the real threat don't be focused on muslims because you are missing people who are the source of all bad things that had happened and thing that will be hapening sooner or later, but it's not gonna be very nice... I repeat this - muslims are just puppets!!!
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 03:29:46 PM »
New world order is a threat not islam or any religion - real threat is world oligarhy... Group of people that dominate the earth with their money and satanistic powers that is the real threat don't be focused on muslims because you are missing people who are the source of all bad things that had happened and thing that will be hapening sooner or later, but it's not gonna be very nice... I repeat this - muslims are just puppets!!!

I agree.

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 04:09:44 PM »

I agree.

We know all that stuff,but what to do? That is the question...

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 03:20:43 AM »
We know all that stuff,but what to do? That is the question...

You ask what can we do? Well that is indeed the question..
I will answer the question and I hope that you will listen!

Do not let them brainwash you.
That is something that you can do. They are controlling the media and today even the education.

1) First do not watch to much television. Watch only news and nothing more.
They control the TV and through media they want to manipulate with your brain.
Do not eat junk food, do not smoke, do not drink, because than you will become weak and an easy target! Weak people surrender easily to propaganda.

2) Get alternative sources! It is very important to be correctly informed about important happenings and occasions. Try to read news papers that are not controlled by the regime. Serbia's newspapers are 100% corrupt! The news papers of Serbs from diaspora are much more objective. I only read newspaper which are produced by Serbs from Germany [www.vesti.de]. All news papers from Serbia are a joke and full of cheap trash!

3) Do not hang out with brainwashed people! It is a waste of time and energy!
Spend time with smart people!

Believe me a lot of people are unware that they are being brainwashed and they can not do anything about it, because they do not admit that they suffer from that problem! If you can not admit a problem than you can not solve it.

When I talk to brainwashed people they say to me: dammm you are so brain washed! Typical something for brain washed people, they think everybody who does not think like them is brainwashed!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 03:28:25 AM by Novakovic »

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 07:10:22 AM »
I think that we should change our president Boris Tadic he sould his soul, and other politicians as well, put Seselj when he returns from Hague to be our president and we should say no to new world order...

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 07:24:56 AM »
Па можда је то баш једини начин да се спаси Србија!

Требамо сви гласати за човјека који је увјек сањао о слободној и срећној Србији. Када су други сањали о Титу и комунистима, Шешеља су комунисти затварали по затворима! Једини вођа који искрено брине о српском човјеку, то је доктор Војислав Шешељ, предсједник Српске Радикалне Странке.
То је вођа храброг срца и мудрог ума. Нама такав треба!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2010, 07:12:22 PM »
They are sick :laugh:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 02:23:07 PM »
"This account is closed. "

LOL!

But, yet, Haris will be back... he always is, he's a well-known no-life on YouTube.
He is either attacking Serbs, or Jews or some Westerners or is b***hing around when some Muslim girls tell him to leave them alone.

(BTW, when I saw the title I thought it was about some TV channel)