Author Topic: Sick self hating Jews sure are predictable-the film Ajami  (Read 514 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Sick self hating Jews sure are predictable-the film Ajami
« on: March 07, 2010, 01:31:24 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/ArtsAndCulture/Entertainment/Article.aspx?id=170393

I guess some self hating Jew worked with an Arab to create a film about how poor Arabs in Jaffa don't get everything they want.  I am sure the film does not compare their lives to those in the Palestinian Authority or Gaza or Saudi Arabia but let's put that aside.  Sadly the Israeli government funded this film and it has a shot at an oscar tonight, which incredibly had Israelis excited.

A film that deconstructs their nation is a source of pride?  And they are upset by the Arab who they funded to make the film spitting in their faces?  Every time I think maybe JTF is not the answer (and I know I have my differences with the majority here) something like this reminds me that nobody on the political scene now has answers.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sick self hating Jews sure are predictable-the film Ajami
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
Scandar Copti sounds not quranimalistic. Perhaps he is a Christian. If so - he should be thankfull everyday, that he is allowed to live in the Jewish controlled parts of Israel. We all know what the two legged animals usually do to Christians in the areas of Israel where they are in charge.

Plus I can only advise Mr. Copti to feel humbeled and thankfull.

In addition to that Paul commands every Christian to obey the authorities, to pray for them and not to be rebellious.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani