Author Topic: Soros manipulates euro - is U.S. dollar next?  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Soros manipulates euro - is U.S. dollar next?
« on: March 08, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=924136

A scholar and New York Times bestselling author suspects left-wing billionaire George Soros is trying to manipulate the euro as part of his goal of establishing a one-world currency and a one-world government.

The London Daily Mail and The Wall Street Journal both recently reported on what is being described as an all-star "ideas dinner" in New York City that was attended by some heavyweight hedge-fund managers, including George Soros. During that dinner, several participants argued that the euro is likely to fall to "parity" or equal on an exchange basis with the dollar.

Dr. Jerome Corsi, author of America for Sale: Fighting the New World Order, Surviving a Global Depression, and Preserving U.S.A. Sovereignty, believes this is a George Soros-led effort all the way.

Jerome Corsi"Soros made his first billion in an effort to break the Bank of England when he similarly took short positions on futures and bet against the pound, which was hugely successful," Corsi explains. "That's when he made his first billion dollars. And now he is trying to do the same with the euro -- and the euro is vulnerable because the European Union has got debt problems."

The author adds that while bringing the euro closer to parity with the dollar is good for the dollar in the short term, this is not the best way to go about it.

"We should be bolstering the dollar...but not by taking down the euro," Corsi contends. "In some ways, I'm happy the euro could be taken down. I hope the nation states go back to their individual currencies. But that's not the outcome of this. The outcome is the globalists like Soros will ultimately say, 'Now let's go to a one-world currency and a one-world government."

The scholar concludes that the latter is what Soros has been working to accomplish. Meanwhile, President Barack Obama has done nothing or even said anything about protecting the dollar.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Soros manipulates euro - is U.S. dollar next?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 08:27:18 PM »
They need to shoot the sonofabitch, he has always been more trouble to all countries.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 09:48:48 PM »
I can't help but wonder if George Soros might be a convert to islam?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
Good point Elizabeth, you could be onto something. He already tried to ruin England years ago and they kicked him out, then he tried to go to China and they would not let him live there. I doubt the man has a home he can really call a home, if you know what I mean. He's the most arrogant SOB I've ever read about. I would say he is in the same league as our imposter of a president.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 10:11:26 PM »
Good point Elizabeth, you could be onto something. He already tried to ruin England years ago and they kicked him out, then he tried to go to China and they would not let him live there. I doubt the man has a home he can really call a home, if you know what I mean. He's the most arrogant SOB I've ever read about. I would say he is in the same league as our imposter of a president.

Dawn, I know what you mean and after all, it was soros who put obama into the White House.
soros is a main link in  ' The Axis of Evil. '

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »
I could not agree more that SOB put BHO in the white house. We are being held hostage by these evil manipulators!  >:(
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 10:40:02 PM »
Soros is pure evil.  Too bad he has so much darn money and power.   >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 11:12:58 PM »
I could not agree more that SOB put BHO in the white house. We are being held hostage by these evil manipulators!  >:(

I also think he had a huge hand in putting Obama (the long legged Mack daddy) in office.

Soros is creating more anti-Semitism and fueling anti-Jewish conspiracies every time he does something. I don't think he cares though.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 11:58:32 PM »

I also think he had a huge hand in putting Obama (the long legged Mack daddy) in office.

Soros is creating more anti-Semitism and fueling anti-Jewish conspiracies every time he does something. I don't think he cares though.

Not only doesn't George Soros care.     He wants this!   

While George Soros certainly helped make BHO's so called election victory a reality,    the vast majority of media is arguably the most responsible for this curse  (  BHO and his " administration" )   that's now on the USA. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2010, 04:58:11 AM »
I despise Soros yet I admire his investing skills. I don't think his historical bet against the pound and other currencies are 'evil'. It was a very prudent move against a foolish government with stupid fiscal policy.

The real evil doing is that Soros is using his earnings to finance all sort of subversive leftist organizations around the world.