Author Topic: 'Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Woman As Resistance'  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
i cannot believe this is from a "woman!" - today my whole day has been ruined cos of this i have just heard ....

this should be put all over the world and all muslims expelled from west bank and gaza strip and shut out totally - and then out of the world .. there cannot ever be peace with these people - enough is enough

what the hell are we going to do?!?  google "muslim gang rapists" and see what these people are like.....

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: 'Arab Men Should Sexually Harass Israeli Woman As Resistance'
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 06:10:36 AM »
All Muslims should be expelled from the Land of Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 09:24:55 AM »
This NAZI MUSLIMA is saying that Arab Muslim men have the right to rape Israeli women.

The tables should be turned on her !

Nuke the BARBARIANS!                     :nuke:

« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 09:30:22 AM by Republicandox »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 04:46:52 AM »
There should be no legal penalty for harassed Israeli women who shatter Arab throats and decimate Arab testicles with Krav Maga.

Deport them all to dreamy Saudi Arabia...  sharia paradise.  If they are not willing to leave on their own two feet, a trip in a pine box can be arranged.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 05:06:59 AM »
I think the argumentation of this lawyer is wrong.

She claims that arab men should sexually harass Israeli women as a form of resistance.

But the nature of the arab man, better the arab Muslim man is to attack and rape girls and women. It must not be necessary non-muslim women, but they prefer them.

In fact the Muslim needs no special cause for his disgusting crimes. It is in his blood and so Rabbi Kahane was totally right. Deportation is the only answer to the Muslim threat.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 08:47:06 AM »
There should be no legal penalty for harassed Israeli women who shatter Arab throats and decimate Arab testicles with Krav Maga.

Deport them all to dreamy Saudi Arabia...  sharia paradise.  If they are not willing to leave on their own two feet, a trip in a pine box can be arranged.

Ariel ^^^^^^^^^^^ 5

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 09:50:42 AM »
i think the only answer is to sniper them - thats the only way to deal with the paks in UK

anonymously sniper them from the roofs at night when they're all out in their taxis looking for women to rape

there's a massive rape ad campaign going on in UK cos rapes have gone up on not to get in an unlicensed taxi - all the taxi drivers are pakishitanis

its alright for guys to say women can handle this but we can't - why isnt anyone stopping them?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »
Yup this is old. Besides, would you really expect the muzzies to say, "DON'T touch the Israeli women because it's a crime and a sin"? This is a species that kills,tortures,maims, and robs. Obviously they'll rape , too.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 10:42:58 AM »
Yup this is old. Besides, would you really expect the muzzies to say, "DON'T touch the Israeli women because it's a crime and a sin"? This is a species that kills,tortures,maims, and robs. Obviously they'll rape , too.

Yes yes, it is their nature.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani