Author Topic: Early Islam Copied Passover But Then Dropped It  (Read 5302 times)

admin

Early Islam Copied Passover But Then Dropped It
« on: May 03, 2007, 03:03:15 PM »
They had to drop it because crazy Islam dropped their leap month that had enabled the month of Nasi to remained aligned with The Vernal Equinox (Like Judaism's Nissan.).

Nasi (month)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Nasi in Arabic was the original first month of the year. On the tenth of Nasi they used to take a lamb out of the flocks to slaughter on the 14th (sunset on the 13th). This four day celebration was called Eid Qurbani, but if the spring equinox had not occurred before the 14th, Nasi was extended by an extra (intercalary) lunar month into Muharram to ensure the lamb would be slaughtered on the day before the first full moon after the equinox. After 632CE Nasi was never allowed to be spread over two lunar months again as Muharram and the Muslim year was restricted to only ever 12 lunar months. For some time after this habit the first month was called Nasi by some and Muharram by others until eventually the 2nd Caliph Omar made the 12 lunar month system official and declared Muharram as the official name of the first month. At this point the month of Nasi became confined to the history books as Islam's lost "intercalary" month but the importance of 10th of the month before Muharram continued and developed into Eid ul-Adha.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Early Islam Copied Passover But Then Dropped It
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 03:08:13 PM »
They had to drop it because crazy Islam dropped their leap month that had enabled the month of Nasi to remained aligned with The Vernal Equinox (Like Judaism's Nissan.).

Nasi (month)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Nasi in Arabic was the original first month of the year. On the tenth of Nasi they used to take a lamb out of the flocks to slaughter on the 14th (sunset on the 13th). This four day celebration was called Eid Qurbani, but if the spring equinox had not occurred before the 14th, Nasi was extended by an extra (intercalary) lunar month into Muharram to ensure the lamb would be slaughtered on the day before the first full moon after the equinox. After 632CE Nasi was never allowed to be spread over two lunar months again as Muharram and the Muslim year was restricted to only ever 12 lunar months. For some time after this habit the first month was called Nasi by some and Muharram by others until eventually the 2nd Caliph Omar made the 12 lunar month system official and declared Muharram as the official name of the first month. At this point the month of Nasi became confined to the history books as Islam's lost "intercalary" month but the importance of 10th of the month before Muharram continued and developed into Eid ul-Adha.

I'm happy islam don'nt celebrate Pesach,THEY WOULD MIX IT UP
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 06:12:08 PM »
Muslims orriginlly prayed facing Jerusalem, then Jews laughed at Muhammad, so...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 09:21:40 PM »
Muslims orriginlly prayed facing Jerusalem, then Jews laughed at Muhammad, so...
Mohammad had many bad attributes,including pettiness
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 09:32:01 PM »
Mohammad had many bad attributes,including pettiness

Mohammed was tiny?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 09:34:15 PM »
I don'nt know maybe tiny maybe not :D i meant he was insulted easily

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »
I don'nt know maybe tiny maybe not :D i meant he was insulted easily

oh i see

ftf

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 11:00:09 AM »
Yacov, not trying to be unfriendly, but according to Craig Winn you aren't quite correct there: http://www.prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_12_Delusions_of_Grandeur.Islam

ftf

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »
Yacov: http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/17.htm

Of course Mohammad didn't write the Hadith's, he was illiterate...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
The horse wasn't half woman.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2007, 01:44:11 PM »
Well what did he drive then. The horse's name was Barack

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »
It was called buraaq and was said to be a beautiful creature that was half horse, half human - the face, accompanied by an angel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 11:45:37 AM »
accompanied by an angel
I don'nt remember accompanying the horse ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 11:28:11 AM »
accompanied by an angel
I don'nt remember accompanying the horse ;D
;D ;D
Lol Mord, good one.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 04:57:15 AM »
Thank G-d is all I can say. Instead of hiding the Afikomen(Bag of Matzah) they would be hiding excrement.