Author Topic: Joke for ya I made up  (Read 613 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Joke for ya I made up
« on: March 03, 2010, 04:51:50 PM »
These two black boys that are friends lives in a project house and one has parents that are on welfare and the other one has a father that has a job that he goes to where he does little or no work against the companies wishes.  One of the friends talks to the other friend about an uncle that he has that works as a C.P.A.  He talks about the fact that his uncle believes that everyone regardless of color should work for everything they get and show some responsibility.  He also talks about the fact that there is no such thing as a free lunch and that black people shouldn't be coddled at the expense of other races and the same applies to other races as well.  The black friend then ask's the other friend what his uncles name is and guess what he said.

Continued below.

He said his uncles name was Tom.

Then the black friend said how often do you see your "uncle Tom".  Get it?

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Joke for ya I made up
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 06:24:25 PM »
I think it's a great joke if you leave off the last line :)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 06:06:21 AM »
Re-wrote that for you.

Dazhawn and Lamarcus are shooting hoops at the court in the projects one day when the conversation turns to their future aspirations.

Dazhawn: Man, when I get older I'm not gonna be no fool working my butt off like some white-as$ m'ther f'ker, I'm gonna do what my daddy does. I'm gonna collect me a welfare check and live it up.

Lamarcus: Well, my uncle always told me that everyone regardless of color should work for everything they get and show some responsibility. He also says that there is no such thing as a free lunch and that black people shouldn't be coddled at the expense of other races and the same applies to other races as well.

Dazhawn: No sh't, whas yo uncle's name?

Lamarcus: Tom.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »

Dazhawn: Man, when I get older I'm not gonna be no fool working my butt off like some white-as$ m'ther f'ker, I'm gonna do what my daddy does. I'm gonna collect me a welfare check and live it up.

You know that's part of the reason why the U.S is in deep debt.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 02:34:45 PM »
Lowlifes are the only people who enjoy living on welfare... They do not have the things that they want.. When one works hard one is able to obtain all the good things in life {which are able to be purchased}. Also lazy people who enjoy doing nothing may enjoy being on welfare.

As a Jew I could not imagine living off of other peoples work. I am the one who gives to the poor, who helps the needy, and who has what he needs {and more}.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 03:28:46 PM »
Lowlifes are the only people who enjoy living on welfare... They do not have the things that they want.. When one works hard one is able to obtain all the good things in life {which are able to be purchased}. Also lazy people who enjoy doing nothing may enjoy being on welfare.

As a Jew I could not imagine living off of other peoples work. I am the one who gives to the poor, who helps the needy, and who has what he needs {and more}.

I tellya

Some of us white people are trying to get a job and aren't having any luck due to the recession and affirmative action.