Author Topic: Shots Fired at Pentagon, at Least Two Police Injured  (Read 1040 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Shots Fired at Pentagon, at Least Two Police Injured
« on: March 04, 2010, 06:33:57 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/US/pentagon-shots-fired-police-officers-reported-injured/story?id=10014570

Shots Fired at Pentagon, at Least Two Police Injured
Suspect Reported in Custody; Defense Headquarters in Lockdown
By NED POTTER
March 4, 2010
Font Size
Print
RSS
Share this story with friends
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
StumbleUpon
More

Two police officers were injured by a gunman firing shots outside the Pentagon tonight and a suspect was in custody, a police spokesman said.
Photo: Reports: Two police officers shot near Pentagon
An aerial view of the Pentagon in Arlington, Va. s seen in this Sept. 2003 file photo. There were reports of two police officers were shot outside the Pentagon Metro station on Thursday, March 4, 2009.
(Andy Dunaway/USAF via Getty Images)

Police said the officers' injuries were not life-threatening. The officers were taken to George Washington Hospital in Washington. The shooter was injured when police returned fire, a spokesman said.

The shooting occurred at the Pentagon Metro Station, which is just outside the Pentagon's main entrance. The shots were fired at about 6:35 p.m. ET.

The officers belonged to the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, the Defense Department said in a statement. One was apparently hit in the lower part of the body, according to reporters there. He appeared to be alert when he was loaded into an

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Shots Fired at Pentagon, at Least Two Police Injured
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 10:29:59 PM »
The shooter's name is John Patrick Bedell, 36.......this was breaking news before I left the house tonight......I was hoping upon ALL hope that it was a muzzie! I wished no ill will towards whoever got shot, but wanted the shooter to be a muzzie so people will WAKE THE HELL UP!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 12:14:50 AM »
NO!

It appears that a 9/11 truther type conspiracy theorist was the shooter at the pentagon... It also appears this puke dead from a bullet to the head! {Good shot Pentagon Security}

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588074,00.html

There were signs, however, that Bedell may have harbored resentment for the military and had doubts about the facts behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

In an Internet posting, a user by the name JPatrickBedell wrote that he was "determined to see that justice is served" in the death of Marine Col. James Sabow, who was found dead in the back yard of his California home in 1991. The death was ruled a suicide but the case has long been the source of theories of a coverup.

The user named JPatrickBedell wrote the Sabow case was "a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions."

That same posting railed against the government's enforcement of marijuana laws and included links to the author's 2006 court case in Orange County, Calif., for cultivating marijuana and resisting a police officer. Court records available online show the date of birth on the case mentioned by the user JPatrickBedell matches that of the John Patrick Bedell suspected in the shooting.

The shooter walked up to the checkpoint at the Pentagon's subway entrance in an apparent attempt to get inside the massively fortified Defense Department headquarters. "He just reached in his pocket, pulled out a gun and started shooting" no more than five feet away, Keevill said. "He walked up very cool. He had no real emotion on his face." The Pentagon officers returned fire with semiautomatic weapons.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 03:02:02 AM »
Seems like he was kinda suicidal to me.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 08:50:29 AM »
The shooter's name is John Patrick Bedell, 36.......this was breaking news before I left the house tonight......I was hoping upon ALL hope that it was a muzzie! I wished no ill will towards whoever got shot, but wanted the shooter to be a muzzie so people will WAKE THE HELL UP!  >:(

Dawn, you and me both!         >:(

Shalom - Dox