Author Topic: MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE  (Read 24380 times)

Rhuan

Re: MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2006, 04:23:39 PM »
Perhaps he's gone to add one to this number:

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2006, 06:03:43 PM »
I posted somewhere else on htis forum that a "good" muslim's favorite word is "but".  As in we condemn blah blah blah, but, Israel should blah blah ....
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

gentilerighteous

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2006, 11:08:41 PM »
why your defense of ragheads PUNK? You just another damn sand whigger?

enemyofthestate

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2006, 01:04:21 AM »
why your defense of ragheads PUNK? You just another damn sand whigger?

What a shamefull display of political ideas. If anyone of you want to reserve your judgement of someone due to the fact they are Muslim you certainly have the right to do so. However in the end this shortsighted thinking that all muslims are nazi terrorists is going to curb any progress towards peace.
whats a sand whigger? and I bet a coward like you wouldnt have the nerve to call me or anyone a punk to their face without a good number of your friends there to back YOU up. Dont let the annonymity of a forum make you tough! PUNK!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 01:10:48 AM by enemyofthestate »

enemyofthestate

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2006, 01:08:59 AM »

Wrong.... I have a life and dont live on this forum like the rest of you do... try getting out and getting some fresh air once in while it will do you all some good. and for the love of whatever g-d you believe in try to park your prejudices for a day and just live a little. Spend some time with your kids or family or friends, throwing a frisbee around or something... Life is not one big conspiracy folks... believe it or not therte are over a billion muslims in the world and most of them just want to be left alone lilke you. dont let the animals or behead hostages or who fly planes into buildings mold your mind the way the media is looking to sell you on it/.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2006, 01:59:35 AM »
Ah, the usual Muslim mix of threats and victomhood. What discussion would be complete without them, It is amazing to me that after all these years of using the same Nazi propaganda methods people still fall for your lies and your still telling them.

In truth there are no moderate Muslims, the difference between a regular Muslim and a member of AL Qeuda is the difference between a member of the Nazi party and a member of the SS. In truth they are the same, just one is more active.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

El Cabong!

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2006, 09:23:40 AM »

Wrong.... I have a life and dont live on this forum like the rest of you do... try getting out and getting some fresh air once in while it will do you all some good. and for the love of whatever g-d you believe in try to park your prejudices for a day and just live a little. Spend some time with your kids or family or friends, throwing a frisbee around or something... Life is not one big conspiracy folks... believe it or not therte are over a billion muslims in the world and most of them just want to be left alone lilke you. dont let the animals or behead hostages or who fly planes into buildings mold your mind the way the media is looking to sell you on it/.

Hey, try getting out of the bomb making factory, or out of the pedophile school where you went with mohamadman and the other pig, alla. Instead of throwing hand grenades at children YOU should try a frisbee like normal people. Put away your grenade launcher and pick up a musical instrument. Instead of beating your wife, try going to a boxing gym and fighting a man. Instead of brainwashing the young people try to open up their minds to peace, love, understanding and tolerance of other religions. Try teaching higher goals than going out and killing innocent people along with other muslims. Muslims are swine, no other description of them are befitting in these modern times. It will take 1000 of atonement before they can wash themselves of this reputation. They brought it upon themselves by all the hating, killing, and terrorism.

enemyofthestate

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2006, 10:14:58 AM »

Hey, try getting out of the bomb making factory, or out of the pedophile school where you went with mohamadman and the other pig, alla. Instead of throwing hand grenades at children YOU should try a frisbee like normal people. Put away your grenade launcher and pick up a musical instrument. Instead of beating your wife, try going to a boxing gym and fighting a man. Instead of brainwashing the young people try to open up their minds to peace, love, understanding and tolerance of other religions. Try teaching higher goals than going out and killing innocent people along with other muslims. Muslims are swine, no other description of them are befitting in these modern times. It will take 1000 of atonement before they can wash themselves of this reputation. They brought it upon themselves by all the hating, killing, and terrorism.

I could allow my self to be offended by you comments. But that would be silly on my part to allow a monkey like you insult me... I am far to removed from your primal state to even engage in any further discussion with you. Go get a girlfriend sounds like you need one bad or you need to come out of the closet. one of the two

Scriabin

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 10:32:18 AM »

I could allow my self to be offended by you comments. But that would be silly on my part to allow a monkey like you insult me... I am far to removed from your primal state to even engage in any further discussion with you. Go get a girlfriend sounds like you need one bad or you need to come out of the closet. one of the two
Those who cannot debate, defame.  I am speaking to you 'enemy.' 

I asked you several excellent questions to which you NEVER responded. 

Your last post is truly indicative of your character, I believe. ;)

enemyofthestate

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 10:48:26 AM »
Also, why don't the majority of 'good' muslims take the initiative and kill the 'extremists'?  (After all, they're "hijacking a peaceful religion," right?)  ;)

The fact of the matter is that the 'extremists' are heroes throughout the muslim world.  There is not a muslim on Earth that would harm a hair on an 'extremist' muslim's head, under ANY circumstances (and its not because of fear).

When muslims 'claim' to condemn the activities of, "a few extremists" they are LYING.

LIke i said i have a life and dont go back in the different pages to see who responded 5 days ago.
answer to your first question: killing is a sin to righteous muslims. and to ask why mom, dad, little sister and big brother mulims families dont kill the extremist is because they are just common families probably like your family or some other family out there who have never seen a gun let alone shoot one.
Muslims are not lying if they condemn the actions of extremists. In fact they are taking rsiks when they publicly condemn extremists since they are now a potential target for treason in the extremists eyes

Rhuan

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 11:01:19 AM »
How can you follow a religion that forbids musical instruments and claim to believe in freedom/have a life?

If you believe that Islam does not condemn musical instruments, read the following quote of muhammed.

"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

How can you say that Islam condemns violence?

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, and they do not forbid what God and His messenger have forbidden, and they do not uphold the system of truth; from among the people who have been given the Scripture; until they pay the fine, willingly or unwillingly."surah 9 verse 29

Scriabin

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2006, 11:04:16 AM »
Also, why don't the majority of 'good' muslims take the initiative and kill the 'extremists'?  (After all, they're "hijacking a peaceful religion," right?)  ;)

The fact of the matter is that the 'extremists' are heroes throughout the muslim world.  There is not a muslim on Earth that would harm a hair on an 'extremist' muslim's head, under ANY circumstances (and its not because of fear).

When muslims 'claim' to condemn the activities of, "a few extremists" they are LYING.

LIke i said i have a life and dont go back in the different pages to see who responded 5 days ago.
answer to your first question: killing is a sin to righteous muslims. and to ask why mom, dad, little sister and big brother mulims families dont kill the extremist is because they are just common families probably like your family or some other family out there who have never seen a gun let alone shoot one.
Muslims are not lying if they condemn the actions of extremists. In fact they are taking rsiks when they publicly condemn extremists since they are now a potential target for treason in the extremists eyes
Whether or not you have a life is not only debatable, it is IRRELEVANT.

Try sticking to the issues.  

I disagree.  If you have a real problem in a society, it must be dealt with.  If the so-called islamic 'extremists' are really a threat to the 'peaceful' islamic way of life, the powers that be would have NO trouble taking care of the situation.  They don't because these shahid are heroes throughout the islamic world.  

enemyofthestate

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2006, 11:07:19 AM »
How can you follow a religion that forbids musical instruments and claim to believe in freedom/have a life?

If you believe that Islam does not condemn musical instruments, read the following quote of muhammed.

"From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection." [Al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 69, Number 494v].

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or the Last Day, and they do not forbid what God and His messenger have forbidden, and they do not uphold the system of truth; from among the people who have been given the Scripture; until they pay the fine, willingly or unwillingly."surah 9 verse 29

we are living in the 21 century. Instead of quoting ancient versus from thousands of years ago that only an extremist would use try considering how easy it is for any book, the old or new testament to be disseminated to reveal violence.

enemyofthestate

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2006, 11:09:52 AM »

I disagree.  If you have a real problem in a society, it must be dealt with.  If the so-called islamic 'extremists' are really a threat to the 'peaceful' islamic way of life, the powers that be would have NO trouble taking care of the situation.  They don't because these shahid are heroes throughout the islamic world.  

They are not heroes throughout the muslim world. I am curious where you are gettging this information that they are considered heroes... television? newspapers? if thats your source then you are no doubt mis-informed as we all are. IN fact when Alzarqari was killed it was a party in Iraq. 

Rhuan

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2006, 11:12:07 AM »
You didn't reply to my post.

Scriabin

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2006, 11:21:11 AM »

They are not heroes throughout the muslim world. I am curious where you are gettging this information that they are considered heroes... television? newspapers? if thats your source then you are no doubt mis-informed as we all are. IN fact when Alzarqari was killed it was a party in Iraq. 
I disagree.  These 'extremists' will bring WWIII upon us all.  If the leaders in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. really want to live in peace, THEY have to take the initiative and deal with the problem.  They do not.  The reasons why are irrelevant at this point.

So what do we in the West do with those that want us destroyed?

Once the West is nuked, the MEN will take over (God willing) and deal with the problem OBJECTIVELY the way that we did in WWII.

Believe me, the muslims don't stand a chance against Westerners of the WWII variety.  The question is, "will men ever behave like men to save our way of life?"

enemyofthestate

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2006, 11:40:59 AM »

I disagree.  These 'extremists' will bring WWIII upon us all.  If the leaders in Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, etc. really want to live in peace, THEY have to take the initiative and deal with the problem.  They do not.  The reasons why are irrelevant at this point.

So what do we in the West do with those that want us destroyed?

Once the West is nuked, the MEN will take over (God willing) and deal with the problem OBJECTIVELY the way that we did in WWII.

Believe me, the muslims don't stand a chance against Westerners of the WWII variety.  The question is, "will men ever behave like men to save our way of life?"

Yes these extremist must stop...They wil no doubt kill us all off EVEN OTHER MUSLIMS! YES THATS RIGHT! But to your question as to why the leaders of iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia etc dont do enough or anything at all is a good question.   I dont have an answer. The same way I dont have an answer for why OUr President Bush, priminister blair, president chirac and so on dont do half the things we want them to do. My point her is that us, you, me and anyone reading this unless they are a statemen are utterly powerless inregards to matters of the state/country. This is one reason why nukes is not the answer. we would be offing innocent citizens not to mention the radioactive waste that would contaminate our earth.

Rhuan

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2006, 11:46:19 AM »

we are living in the 21 century. Instead of quoting ancient versus from thousands of years ago that only an extremist would use try considering how easy it is for any book, the old or new testament to be disseminated to reveal violence.

You're a muslim, but you call the quran ands the hadiths to be ancient and no longer relevant, I don't understand...

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2006, 12:25:43 PM »
MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE
What is this, the beginning of a joke?  A rabbi, a priest, and an imam went to a pub...
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

El Cabong!

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2006, 12:32:53 PM »

You sound very offended and you should be, being a muslim and all.

El Cabong!

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 12:38:22 PM »

Yes, we are living in the 21st century, tell your muslim brothers that for they are the ones living in the stone age. You people are the ones living in the past and enjoying killing and maiming innocent men, women and children. Nothing you could say will make me think of any muslim as moderate.

The only thing different from a  moderate muslim and and al qaeda member is the a moderate muslim is not as active as the al qaeda member.

Scriabin

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 12:49:46 PM »
Rabbi Kahane said, "There are no moderate [muslims].  There are intelligent [muslims] and there are stupid [muslims]."  (He used the word 'Arab'.)

Stupid muslims speak and act as they think.  Intelligent muslims hide behind the veil of false diplomacy.

Stupid muslims want to blow us up now.  Intelligent muslims want to breed us out eventually.

BOTH groups however want us destroyed.

enemyofthestate

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2006, 02:26:39 PM »
Rabbi Kahane said, "There are no moderate [muslims].  There are intelligent [muslims] and there are stupid [muslims]."  (He used the word 'Arab'.)

Stupid muslims speak and act as they think.  Intelligent muslims hide behind the veil of false diplomacy.

Stupid muslims want to blow us up now.  Intelligent muslims want to breed us out eventually.

BOTH groups however want us destroyed.

With all due repsect to the late Rabbi Kahane, the truth is that he was just a man, like any one of use and is because of this he was flawed. Just becasue the Late rabbi said it doesnt always make it so. We should all be able to think for ourselves dont you agree?   

enemyofthestate

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2006, 02:28:02 PM »

Yes, we are living in the 21st century, tell your muslim brothers that for they are the ones living in the stone age. You people are the ones living in the past and enjoying killing and maiming innocent men, women and children. Nothing you could say will make me think of any muslim as moderate.

The only thing different from a  moderate muslim and and al qaeda member is the a moderate muslim is not as active as the al qaeda member.

I am not trying to convince you of anything. That would clearly be a waste of my time.

El Cabong!

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2006, 02:45:16 PM »

I am not trying to convince you of anything. That would clearly be a waste of my time.

You seem to be doing a lot of that lately.