Author Topic: MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE  (Read 24384 times)

Scriabin

Re: MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2006, 02:56:05 PM »
Rabbi Kahane said, "There are no moderate [muslims].  There are intelligent [muslims] and there are stupid [muslims]."  (He used the word 'Arab'.)

Stupid muslims speak and act as they think.  Intelligent muslims hide behind the veil of false diplomacy.

Stupid muslims want to blow us up now.  Intelligent muslims want to breed us out eventually.

BOTH groups however want us destroyed.
With all due repsect to the late Rabbi Kahane, the truth is that he was just a man, like any one of use and is because of this he was flawed. Just becasue the Late rabbi said it doesnt always make it so. We should all be able to think for ourselves dont you agree?   
The fact that I quote someone does not mean that I cannot think for myself.

I quoted Rabbi Kahane because I believe that he is correct.

No one on this forum is claiming that Rabbi Kahane was infallable.  What we are saying is that he was a tremendously wise and great leader whose message is as relevent today as it was when he said it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2006, 03:51:08 PM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke THE TRUTH.
He never said that listeners must unquestioningly obey him and repeat his statements verbatim.
Just the opposite is true:  Rabbi Kahane told American Jews that the vast majority of those who heard him would scoff at him and refuse to listen; he told the assembled Israeli Knesset the same things.  The Knesset were told that they would soon be "sold down the river" by their chosen "right-wing" heroes.  Kahane said that Sharon, Peres, Rabin, and all the others would soon not only recognize the PLO, but would soon begin giving away the Jewish Homeland in vain attempts to reach a "Peace" with the Arab Moslem Terrorists.  Israelis were also directly told that if they did not heed his words and remove the Arabs from Jewish Land, that the Arabs whom they believed were "loyal" to Israel would turn on them as a 5th Column of Terrorism in league with Arafat and all other enemies of the Jewish People.
Those who "think for themselves" know that the all-too-human Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke the Truth.
There was a time immediately after the Oslo White House signing ceremony when I myself began to doubt (and actually hope) that the Rabbi's teachings would be proven by history to be well-meaning but inaccurate.  Today, only truly suicidal Jews denounce Kahane.

Scriabin

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2006, 04:00:18 PM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke THE TRUTH.
He never said that listeners must unquestioningly obey him and repeat his statements verbatim.
Just the opposite is true:  Rabbi Kahane told American Jews that the vast majority of those who heard him would scoff at him and refuse to listen; he told the assembled Israeli Knesset the same things.  The Knesset were told that they would soon be "sold down the river" by their chosen "right-wing" heroes.  Kahane said that Sharon, Peres, Rabin, and all the others would soon not only recognize the PLO, but would soon begin giving away the Jewish Homeland in vain attempts to reach a "Peace" with the Arab Moslem Terrorists.  Israelis were also directly told that if they did not heed his words and remove the Arabs from Jewish Land, that the Arabs whom they believed were "loyal" to Israel would turn on them as a 5th Column of Terrorism in league with Arafat and all other enemies of the Jewish People.
Those who "think for themselves" know that the all-too-human Rabbi Meir Kahane spoke the Truth.
There was a time immediately after the Oslo White House signing ceremony when I myself began to doubt (and actually hope) that the Rabbi's teachings would be proven by history to be well-meaning but inaccurate.  Today, only truly suicidal Jews denounce Kahane.

Sadly, there are few gentiles that know the name Rabbi Meir Kahane.  This is indeed a tragedy.

There are millions of gentiles who would LOVE to hear his message if only it were readily available. 

In fact, there isn't a single leader in recent history that had anywhere near the guts of Rabbi Kahane.

El Cabong!

Re: MUSLIMS ARE SHIIT PEOPLE
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »
Kahane was right!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2006, 08:32:49 PM »
Re:  "...millions of gentiles who would LOVE to hear his message if only it were readily available..."

PERHAPS THE JTF.ORG WEBSITE COULD PUBLISH ONE COMPLETE ESSAY, OR A CHAPTER FROM ONE OF RABBI KAHANE'S MANY BOOKS, EACH WEEK ON THE WEBSITE.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2006, 09:20:50 PM »
why your defense of ragheads PUNK? You just another damn sand whigger?

What a shamefull display of political ideas. If anyone of you want to reserve your judgement of someone due to the fact they are Muslim you certainly have the right to do so. However in the end this shortsighted thinking that all muslims are nazi terrorists is going to curb any progress towards peace.
whats a sand whigger? and I bet a coward like you wouldnt have the nerve to call me or anyone a punk to their face without a good number of your friends there to back YOU up. Dont let the annonymity of a forum make you tough! PUNK!

Least I got plenty of back up, nazi sand whigger PUNK, PS mother fukker, where did your profile go, KKKOWARD!?!?!?!?

gentilerighteous

« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2006, 09:42:38 PM »
why your defense of ragheads PUNK? You just another damn sand whigger?

What a shamefull display of political ideas. If anyone of you want to reserve your judgement of someone due to the fact they are Muslim you certainly have the right to do so. However in the end this shortsighted thinking that all muslims are nazi terrorists is going to curb any progress towards peace.
whats a sand whigger? and I bet a coward like you wouldnt have the nerve to call me or anyone a punk to their face without a good number of your friends there to back YOU up. Dont let the annonymity of a forum make you tough! PUNK!

Least I got plenty of back up, nazi sand whigger PUNK, PS mother fukker, where did your profile go, KKKOWARD!?!?!?!?

I deleted him for only being here to cause trouble.

I see, Well, you just got to do what you got to do I suppose, PS I was personally attacked by someone at the site I  post a more frequently than any other.t, (form where I was previously dismissed) - I claimed my own reinstatement,  and am once again posting there as an unsanctioned member, no dissent from the head office. AND No site references given here. I kinda want to keep the non political seperate from the political. Again, good Job Yakov.  (Jacob)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2006, 10:11:13 PM »
Muslims are good people ...............

This is like saying nazis are good people! 

If muslims are good people why do they consider an evil person like muhammed (piss be upon him) as a "prophet" from God!

Aisha's husband is described by an ex-muslim Ali Sina:

Muhammad lived a less than holy life. His lust for sex, his affairs with his maids and slave girls, his pedophilic relationship at age 54 with Aisha, a 9-year-old child, his killing sprees, his massacre and the genocide of the Jews, his slave making and trading, his assassination of his opponents, his raids and lootings of the merchant caravans and unarmed villagers, his burning of trees, his destroying the water wells, his cursing and invoking evil on his enemies, his revenge on his captured prisoners of war, his torturing of his captives to for greed and his hallucinations such as believing of having sex with his wives when he actually did not!

enemyofstate if you believe that pedophile as a prophet then you are not a good person.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

El Cabong!

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2006, 09:51:23 AM »
Islam= Slavery or Death

gentilerighteous

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2006, 01:13:27 AM »
nuff said THERE , by God! G-d! Jesus!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »
Muslims are good people only when they are worm food.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2006, 01:55:24 AM »
Muslims are good people only when they are worm food.

thats not constructive at all...

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2006, 10:02:35 AM »
Good, faithful, jihadist Muslims are bad people.

Bad, unfaithful, peaceful Muslims are good people.

Of course, a bad, unfaithful, peaceful Muslim is not
considered a Muslim, and in fact called by the Qur'an
a "hypocrite" for whom the hottest places in hell are
reserved, and he deserves a harsher punishment than
infidels, but that's only according to the Qur'an and
Hadith, which are not considered authoritative enough
by aging leftist hippie peaceniks...
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2006, 10:32:23 AM »
I try explaining this to people... :(

keyser

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2006, 06:59:18 AM »
Hey muslims are good people...just take me for example.....I know u all love me on here!!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2006, 07:00:51 AM »
Hey muslims are good people...just take me for example.....I know u all love me on here!!

Do you clean public loos in London for a living?  Do you take a dump while facing Mecca?  Just curious.

keyser

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2006, 09:11:39 AM »
yo loser when u eventually find out what i do....we will see who takes a dump on who...lol

be patient satan the hour is neigh

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2006, 04:12:07 PM »
explain this you filthy pig

First you get the MONEY
Then U get the POWER
The U kill the ****

Is that Allah's command of you Mohammeden filthy dog.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Rhuan

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2006, 08:15:12 PM »
"keyser" is a nazi, there is nothing to debate on this issue, talking with him is like talking with the SS officers who murdered my great grandmother.

If he were to repent, forgiveness can be offered for anything, but he is not even thinking about repenting, he seriously wants to kill all Jews and Christians, I would say that we have no choice but to ban him.

El Cabong!

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2006, 10:09:46 PM »
Hehe, he's a muslim with a German name lol.

Rhuan

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2006, 10:28:06 PM »