Author Topic: Dear Goldstone - - - PLEASE READ  (Read 514 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Dear Goldstone - - - PLEASE READ
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:36:56 AM »
Dear Mr. Goldstone,

I don't know that much about you and I don't want to waste my time researching you because I know that you are a self-hating Jew, a leftist, and pro-Arab. Without getting into a battle with you that I am sure to lose, I have but one question: If you believe the Jews are guilty of crimes against humanity and such during the Gaza War, what are the Arabs being charged with? If you want to indict the Jews then the  least you can do is explain to me why the Arabs are innocent. If you prove to me that the Jews are the only guilty party here, I will convert to Islam on the basis that the Jews are, in fact, terrorists and that the Arabs have done nothing in their history to deserve an attack against them.

Sincerely,
                                                                              A Proud Jew

p.s.
                                                                                                           FU  CK YOU!

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
Re: Dear Goldstone - - - PLEASE READ
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »

אנחנו רוצים לשלוח אלוהים משיח עכשיו?

We want to send God messiah now?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 07:53:03 PM »
Goldstone is a disgusting normative moral relativist*, this is why he sees the Muzis differently than the heroic, and patient, IDF.

*"there is no universal moral standard by which to judge others, we ought to tolerate the behavior of others even when it runs counter to our personal or cultural moral standards."
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 10:39:04 AM »

אנחנו רוצים לשלוח אלוהים משיח עכשיו?

We want to send G-d messiah now?

We want G-d to send Mashiach now.