Author Topic: The crazy left is trying to portray Pentagon shooter as tea bagger/right winger  (Read 452 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This has got to be the most idiotic thing I have heard but the left is trying to portray the Pentagon shooter, who held many 9/11 conspiracy theories {a total nut-bag} as a Right winger...

This is pretty laughable but I expected the left to take this approach. From what I read he sounded like a liberal who wanted to force the country to use marijuana in place of money.... Sounds like a liberal lefty idea if I ever heard one..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/05/AR2010030500957.html?hpid=dynamiclead
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The shooter is a lefty.  No doubt about it.  He's a 9/11 truther and beleives our millitary is evil, which is why he went after the pentagon, and not the white house.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
180 degree off-kilter analysis. :::D

As retarded as those who seek to place Hitler as a non-Marxist/Right-winger.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://michellemalkin.com/2010/03/05/about-the-pentagon-shooter/

John Patrick Bedell was a registered Democrat.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2010/0305/John-Patrick-Bedell-Did-right-wing-extremism-lead-to-shooting

I guess by their reasoning anyone who is anti-government must be right wing. I just dont know where that definition comes from, except from the left. The left has a notorious history of anti-government involvement from Vietnam war protesters, to anti-Bush left wing protests... How about those Weatherman, they were a vicious left-wing terrorist establishment [SARC intended]....

And the pentagon shooters constant talk of legal marijuana is a cause celebe for the right, right?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14