Author Topic: This makes me sick.  (Read 1119 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
Re: This makes me sick.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 10:17:27 PM »
How evil. It reminds of when Chaim talked about "Kike Meets Dyke" when Hillary visited a Deform synagogue in Long Island.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 10:34:06 PM »
What makes the situation even more of a concern (   that's an understatement  )  is the Clintons now will be viewed by even more people as Pro -Israel,   when in reality they have attempted on multiple occasions to get Israel to commit suicide.   

Also,  which totally relates,     Hillary's history of anti-semitism also will be overshadowed further.     This beast is the antithesis for what JTF stands for in the U.S.  and in Israel !   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 10:35:42 PM »
I need a barf bag.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 10:56:22 PM »
The Nazis of the world are going to use this to claim that the Clintons are "pro-Jew".  >:( :laugh:

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:03:39 PM »
We need to get this guy's mailing address and to inundate him with pictures of his future mother-in-law. The caption under the pictures should read: THIS IS WHAT YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE IN TWENTY YEARS YOU MORON...WAKE UP!!

The poor jerk is just another proof that liberalism is a mental disorder. Well, the one good thing is that Slick Willie didn't have any man children (at least none have surfaced yet anyway) so that means that his line dies out with his generation. Justice would be if Chelsea's new boy toy turned out to be sterile and they had to go to a sperm bank to make her an incubator and the sperm came from Michael Savage or Rush Limbaugh....lol
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 12:20:04 AM »
In, Tribe Magazine, a local periodical from the Los Angeles area, we are bombasted with how proud Reform shuls are of their gay rabbis.  Shameless.  Truly Amelek actions.  Tribe is free so I read it when I see a copy, there are things that are interesting to me sometimes.  Like this SaltChalet.com place that uses Dead Sea salt to clear out people's lungs.  I am going to try it, as a former smoker.

What is next?  "Kosher pork BBQ"?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 10:07:13 AM »
The bride and groom have a range of choices, including conversion or a melding their two traditions into one ceremony.

Neither of those would be good options!  :thumbsdown:

There has been more rejoicing than lamenting about this interfaith union

They're nuts!

"It's so important for the Jewish community to have interfaith couples engaging in Jewish life."

:'( Why does he hate his own people so much that he wants them to intermarry out of existence? What is wrong with this guy? Some Jewish guy needs to go knock his lights out!  :D

The high rate of intermarriage has been an obsession in the Jewish community, which has struggled with how welcoming it should be to mixed-faith couples

What's the struggle? When you see your own death you should fight against it with every ounce of strength you have! They should obviously not be welcoming at all!

There are Jews by birth and Jews by choice and Jews by association," said Reuben

What happened to Jews by halacha?  ???

Offline VforVendetta

• Full JTFer
  • Remember Remember, The 5th of November
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 07:37:32 PM »
Blending is BAAAAAAD  >:(

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 07:57:18 PM »
:here comes the vomit:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 08:01:19 PM »