Poll

What cell phone company have you had that had the most affirmative action employees?

Sprint PCS
0 (0%)
Verizon
1 (33.3%)
Cingular
0 (0%)
T-Mobile
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Best cell phone company with least affirmative action employees?  (Read 1909 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
When I used to have Sprint PCS it was noting but lazy incompitent Negro and Mexican morons. Working the customer service line and the stores. Nothing got done and I kept getting charged huge somes of money for stuff I didnt have or want. Finally I got sick of it and switched to T-Mobile. I now have T-Mobile and every time I call 95 percent of the time or if I go to the store to pay my bill, I get a nice helpful White man or woman. Has anybody here had to deal with affirmative action morons when buying a cell phone or talking on the customer support line? Just curious.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Re: Best cell phone company with least affirmative action employees?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »
Do you hate yourself?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »
No. I hate the way blacks act though. Which inclines why I generally stay away from them.  BTW Babylon I am a Jew.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 08:24:54 PM by cosmokramer »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 08:30:14 PM »
verizon but their all crooks
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 08:31:20 PM »
No. I hate the way blacks act though. Which inclines why I generally stay away from them.  BTW Babylon I am a Jew.

I don't blame you, i hate it when blacks take other people cultures away, Whites are sometimes worse in this aspect than Blacks. The idiot Whites claim ancient Arabs were Nordics, Jews were Nordics, Egyptians were Nordics and Blacks everything is Black. The fact is Blacks did not have civilization no offense, but so did the Nordics. Their was no Nordic civilization. All civilizations came from the Semitic race and later the Meditternian race of mankind Greece,Egypt,Arabs,Moors,Berbers.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 08:52:56 PM »
I agree Babylon. I believe all people decended from the medateranian at first. No I am noe offended. I do have a few black friends but they are civillized. My people are the Jews. Thats it. I might be a Negro racially and my father was a decent civillized Negro who raised me right. But I think for all the trouble I have had with them, I really dont trust them. I decend the land of Israel not Africa.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2007, 09:24:22 PM »
I agree Babylon. I believe all people decended from the medateranian at first. No I am noe offended. I do have a few black friends but they are civillized. My people are the Jews. Thats it. I might be a Negro racially and my father was a decent civillized Negro who raised me right. But I think for all the trouble I have had with them, I really dont trust them. I decend the land of Israel not Africa.

True!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 11:43:01 PM »
They do to an extent. They hate black culture, but still try to be moderate.