Author Topic: Marzel tells right wing don'nt attend anti olmert rally today  (Read 4475 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
He's right      http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3395293,00.html

Marzel objects to Thursday rally

Published:  05.03.07, 12:12 / Israel News 

Right-wing activist Baruch Marzel is appealing to rightist not to attend Thursday's anti-Olmert's government in Tel Aviv.

Marzel said that "Uzi Dayan, who is organizing the rally, holds exactly the same views as Olmert and Peretz. Dayan has also been part of the 'peace-illusions festival' in the last few years; allusions aimed at deceiving the people." (Efrat Weiss
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Marzel tells right wing don'nt attend anti olmert rally today
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 10:54:08 AM »
And what's he doing? If he really gave a crap, his party would represent at the rally and try to build its roots.

This guy is a bad leader.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 03:01:07 PM »
He's right      http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3395293,00.html

Marzel objects to Thursday rally

Published:  05.03.07, 12:12 / Israel News 

Right-wing activist Baruch Marzel is appealing to rightist not to attend Thursday's anti-Olmert's government in Tel Aviv.

Marzel said that "Uzi Dayan, who is organizing the rally, holds exactly the same views as Olmert and Peretz. Dayan has also been part of the 'peace-illusions festival' in the last few years; allusions aimed at deceiving the people." (Efrat Weiss

What's he trying to accomplish?  Does he think that by allowing Olmert to stay in longer, people will actually want a true conservative leading them? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 03:01:45 PM »
He has a total of 5 people in his group. Screw him.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 05:38:59 PM »

Sounds like the way Jimmy describes Bnei Elim to me.

Marzel is even more pathetic. He has lived his entire life in Israel, surrounded himself with former Kahane associates yet remains wholly incapable of leading a movement that can one day get elected to the Knesset. The fact that he and Ben-Gvir permit Nazis like Roni to run wild speaks volumes about what they stand for. The fact that they distrust Chaim ben Pesach is sickening. The fact that they scorn non-religious Israeli youth is also very disturbing.

The National Jewish Front, or whatever it's called, had better get its act together.

Does Noam Federman even support Marzel?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 07:46:06 PM »

Sounds like the way Jimmy describes Bnei Elim to me.

Marzel is even more pathetic. He has lived his entire life in Israel, surrounded himself with former Kahane associates yet remains wholly incapable of leading a movement that can one day get elected to the Knesset. The fact that he and Ben-Gvir permit Nazis like Roni to run wild speaks volumes about what they stand for. The fact that they distrust Chaim ben Pesach is sickening. The fact that they scorn non-religious Israeli youth is also very disturbing.

The National Jewish Front, or whatever it's called, had better get its act together.

Does Noam Federman even support Marzel?
I am not Marzel's biggest fan but they do not scorn secular jews ::)

Yes, Noam does support Marzel
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »
Chaim's show this Sunday provided all the proof we need Marzel is a fraud. Screw him. He and people like him are only in it for the money. Just like Irv Rubin and his "Chaim ben Pesach Legal Defense Fund".  ::)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 10:30:35 PM »
Marzel has as much charisma as a vacuum cleaner and he is very ineloquent. No wonder he has a tough time growing his movement. He may be a good guy, but far, very far from being a leader.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

ihkili18

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 11:03:41 PM »
Il tell you the truth, I always knew marzel was garbage the whole time. It's quite obvious because look how long he has been failing at this game. He should just pack up his bags. Noam Federman is just supporting Marzel because he is trying to keep the movement alive. Sort of like why Chaim supported Marzel the whole time. Another lesson I derived from this whole thing is that religious jews are as corrupt or more than non religious ones.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 11:06:05 PM »
Corruption is everywhere.  The only ones who aren't corrupt are the ones who you never hear of who are busy doing the right thing and not caring about fame or the public eye. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

ihkili18

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 11:28:49 PM »
Yes but I expect more from religious Jews so it is easier for them to betray my expectations.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 01:08:30 AM »
Most religious Jews are not corrupt, sadly this is not always the case.

ihkil18, please come back
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban