Author Topic: Welcome new friends  (Read 997 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Welcome new friends
« on: March 08, 2010, 03:21:29 PM »
Welcome to those who are checking out the forum after hearing about us on the Manning Report. We welcome people of many faiths and all races if they are righteous people. We oppose the evils of Barack Hussein Obama, Islam, and left-wing thought. We support the heroic Jewish settlers in Israel!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Welcome new friends
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 03:22:47 PM »
TRUE.. VERY GOOD POINTS RUBYSTARS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 03:24:04 PM »
One important point which RS did not mention.... Missionising is not permitted.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 03:35:52 PM »

She doesn't have to state it because it's understood.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »

She doesn't have to state it because it's understood.

It may be understood by current members, but RS is addressing new members who may not be aware of this...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
Welcome to those who are checking out the forum after hearing about us on the Manning Report. We welcome people of many faiths and all races if they are righteous people. We oppose the evils of Barack Hussein Obama, Islam, and left-wing thought. We support the heroic Jewish settlers in Israel!

Well said,   Rubystars!    

I have great respect and appreciation for Pastor Manning.    Much like with Chaim,   Pastor Manning has a tremendous amount of courage to speak the truth,    regardless of potential risk.     Both Chaim and Pastor Manning are extraordinary leaders!     G-d willing the day will come when someone like Pastor Manning is President of the U.S. and that a true Kahanist like Chaim will be Prime Minister of Israel.  
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 04:07:39 PM »
Yes, we have posted videos from Pastor Manning here, many times.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
Thanks for mentioning that Muman. I didn't think about it at the time because I just see it as a basic form of respect for the forum and the people on it not to do so, but it was good that you brought it up. Like you said, new members might not know.

We want different people to work together toward good goals, not cause strife with one another.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 04:20:11 PM »
Yes, we have posted videos from Pastor Manning here, many times.

I really enjoyed his videos. I was so angry when they took him off of Youtube/Zootube! :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 04:22:28 PM »
Thanks for mentioning that Muman. I didn't think about it at the time because I just see it as a basic form of respect for the forum and the people on it not to do so, but it was good that you brought it up. Like you said, new members might not know.

We want different people to work together toward good goals, not cause strife with one another.
Yes,

And I would like to welcome any new members to JTF... I hope that we can all work together for the Change which will restore America to its potential, as a righteous and moral nation.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »
Just looked at Manning's site and I think it's hilarious that he commonly refers to obama as "long legged mack daddy"  LOL

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
Wait.  When did Pastor Manning mention us?  Does anyone have a link to a video?  I would love to see it. 

Also, welcome to our new members. 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2010, 11:08:02 PM »
Yes, he let Chaim speak about us, also. It is great.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל