Author Topic: Turkeys Prime Minister Blows a Head Gasket! "Jews have no claim to holy sites"  (Read 1647 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Well, I finally give up any hope for Turkey. This putz just said the stupidest thing I have heard in a long time..

Get a load of this story:

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/03/al-aqsa-mosque-cave-of-patriarchs-and.html#links

'Al-Aqsa Mosque, Cave of the Patriarchs and Rachel's Tomb were not and will never be Jewish sites but Islamic sites' says....

Now, how many of you read that quote and - without looking at the picture - thought it would be Mahmoud Abbas or Ismail Haniyeh or some other 'Palestinian' nobody. Nope. That quote came from Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday continued his assault on Israel, according to Saudi paper Al Wattan, which quoted him as saying that that al Aksa Mosque, the Cave of the Patriarchs and Rachel’s Tomb “were not and never will be Jewish sites, but Islamic sites.”

Speaking to Palestinian journalists, Erdogan reportedly said "Palestine [was] always at the top of Turkey’s priorities." He expressed his support for the renewal of indirect talks between Israel and the Palestinians. Donning a cloak of pan-Islamic identity, Erdogan told Al Wattan that he “loves my brothers in Fatah and my brothers in Hamas to the same degree, because they are my Muslim brothers and I cannot distinguish between them.”

Erdogan’s sticking of his nose in the recent Palestinian rancor over Israel’s declaration that the Cave of the Patriarchs and Rachel’s Tomb will be part of a list of sites slated for preservation is the latest in a seemingly calculated series of moves based on Turkey’s reassessment of a power-shift occurring in the Middle East. It was not clear why he mentioned the mosque, as Israel never declared it part of the list.

The significance of Israel’s decision in itself is more symbolic than real, as it would mean little change on the ground.

Can we please announce that Turkey has no role to play between Israel and any of its Arab interlocutors? This guy is competing with Nasrallah and Ahmadinejad to see who can be the most inflammatory.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Maybe Hashem is trying to tell something to Turkeys insane Prime minister:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,588339,00.html

ANKARA, Turkey —  A strong earthquake, with a preliminary magnitude of 6, hit eastern Turkey on Monday, killing at least 41 people and knocking down houses in at least three small villages, the government said.

Mayor Bekir Yanilmaz, of the town of Kovancilar said the victims were from the villages of Okcular, Yukari Kanatli and Kayali, where the quake toppled stone or mud-brick homes and the minarets of mosques.

The government's crisis center said around 60 people were also injured in the quake which occurred at 4:32 a.m. (0232 GMT, 9 p.m. EST) in Elazig province, about 550 kilometers (340 miles) east of Ankara, the capital, and caught many people in their sleep.

It was centered near the village of Basyurt, and was followed by more than 20 aftershocks, the strongest measuring 4.1, according to Istanbul's Kandilli Observatory seismology center.

Emergency workers were trying to rescue four people from debris, Gov. Muammer Erol said.

CNN-Turk television said the dead included four young sisters trapped in the rubble.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Tayyip ErDOGan....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Erdogan is an AKP quranimal. I think he will do worse.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It's alot more Jewish then the so called mosque that  was robbed by qurananimals which is    the Church of Sofia never was muzzie never will be.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
What else can we expect from him? The prime minister of Turkey is another nazi quranimal!

mohamed ordered his cult of quranimals to steal from the Jews....this has been happening for fifteen hundred years!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
What else can we expect from him? The prime minister of Turkey is another nazi quranimal!

mohamed ordered his cult of quranimals to steal from the Jews....this has been happening for fifteen hundred years!

In this case the term Nazi-quranimal fits perfectly. Erdogan's party AKP has lots of similarities to NSDAP. In our days Achmadinedschads Mullah-party and the AKP-party are the most dangerous forces in the world.

This two countries are not afraid of using modern science and economics in order to reach their goals. I think this is a new development. In old days in Turkey watches were banned. The particular reason for this was, that the "calling" of the imam should structure the day of the normal quranimal. So the banning of watches bound the time of the Muslim directly to the mosque. Today watches are produced in Turkey as well as Iran without any problems and lots of other technical and electronic things as well.

I think it is the mix of irrational and mythical people with modern comforts, that makes them so dangerous. In Nazi Germany as well as in Imperial Japan it was the same. Of cause Nazi ideology like it is written down in Alfred Rosenberg's work "The mythos of the 20th century" is as nuts as the quran. But sadly the insane people who believed in this pagan blood & death cult had a developed country under control.

Iran and Turkey have something in common. They were ruled decades like normal western countries. In this time they have collected a treasure they can live from. Lots of educated people in this countries have learned to think rational in economics and in science. This is the main problem now, because they refuse to leave Islam althrough they should know better.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Turkey seems to be turning in to dark green colors during the times of the days.
:camel: :beast:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!

In this case the term Nazi-quranimal fits perfectly. Erdogan's party AKP has lots of similarities to NSDAP. In our days Achmadinedschads Mullah-party and the AKP-party are the most dangerous forces in the world.

This two countries are not afraid of using modern science and economics in order to reach their goals. I think this is a new development. In old days in Turkey watches were banned. The particular reason for this was, that the "calling" of the imam should structure the day of the normal quranimal. So the banning of watches bound the time of the Muslim directly to the mosque. Today watches are produced in Turkey as well as Iran without any problems and lots of other technical and electronic things as well.

I think it is the mix of irrational and mythical people with modern comforts, that makes them so dangerous. In Nazi Germany as well as in Imperial Japan it was the same. Of cause Nazi ideology like it is written down in Alfred Rosenberg's work "The mythos of the 20th century" is as nuts as the quran. But sadly the insane people who believed in this pagan blood & death cult had a developed country under control.

Iran and Turkey have something in common. They were ruled decades like normal western countries. In this time they have collected a treasure they can live from. Lots of educated people in this countries have learned to think rational in economics and in science. This is the main problem now, because they refuse to leave Islam althrough they should know better.

Hello Ulli, I understand perfectly what you are saying and I agree. Islam forbids anything that is sane, normal or progressive.
While some muslim Countries verbally express a wish to join the civilized World, islam prevents them from moving foreward.

Ulli, it's horrifying that this cult of islam has such a hold on it's victims.

Shalom & may G-d bless you Ulli

Dox
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 05:32:17 PM by Republicandox »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish he would blow a head gasket for real and have a stroke.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Yeahha, Turkey!
What Turkey said.
More interesting to hear what a camel's rear end says.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Yeahha, Turkey!
What Turkey said.
More interesting to hear what a camel's rear end says.

You know I rather stick my head in a camel's rear end then hear what Turkey has to say.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

And one day later an earthquake hits Turkey.  :dance:
That was just a warning I think.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline JustaGreek

• New JTFer
Don't tell me that your suprised that the Turks did such a thing.  They are just showing their true colors.  Don't ever forget that Turks are muslim and therefor their loyalty will always be with Islam. 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

And one day later an earthquake hits Turkey.  :dance:
That was just a warning I think.

Yep a warning from God.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision