Author Topic: Obamas Latest Plan - Bend Over America  (Read 452 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obamas Latest Plan - Bend Over America
« on: June 28, 2010, 08:06:25 PM »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Obamas Latest Plan - Bend Over America
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 08:59:56 PM »
EXACTLY what I've been telling people how he feels about America! PISS ON AMERICA, he is ruining this country faster than anyone could have ever imagined! Great pic Muman!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 04:55:12 AM »
arksis,   what amazes me is there are people  still defending the hideous beast Barack Hussein Obama.   Actually believing that he's improving the United States economy and the country in general.     A relative of mine comes to mind.      It will be impossible to get through to people like this until its too late.    Hopefully,   we can get through to enough people who aren't so far to the left.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 07:11:43 AM »
I agree eb22! I think from now on, when someone complains about this imposter, I will ask them who they voted for and then blame it all on them instead LOL let THEM see how it feels!  :laugh:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane