Author Topic: Reminder - The New York JTF Get Together Is This Monday Night (March 15th)!  (Read 588 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
If you haven't already RSVP'd, please do so.  If you haven't received and Evite, and you'd like to join, send me a private message. 
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:37:29 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Reminder - The New York JTF Get Together Is This Monday Night!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 12:31:57 AM »
If it were the end of April I could make it!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Reminder - The New York JTF Get Together Is This Monday Night!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 03:35:49 AM »
בס''ד

These get togethers are fantastic! I love meeting our great JTFers. I really look forward to the meeting this Monday night (March 15).

BTW, although it's easier for us if you RSVP, even if you don't, you can still come to the meeting.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:50:06 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
for those of us who live out of the area can we get a report or thread after the meeting.  It would also be great if there was a way to phone in like a conference call.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Too bad I do not live in New York city to join you all.  :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I have a meeting tomorrow for my graduate program. So I won't be able to make this. One day, I will make one of the meet ups. I would love to meet some of you, especially you, Chaim :)

Daniel