Author Topic: Anti-semitism accross campuses  (Read 1366 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Anti-semitism accross campuses
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:54:32 PM »
Not too sure how many of you know how bad things have been at different schools across the continent, but you should all know that the front lines are on campuses, too.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Anti-semitism accross campuses
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 10:58:02 PM »
When I was in college, I did see this one brown colored dude wear a shirt that said "Free Palestine".
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 10:59:01 PM »
When I was in college, I did see this one brown colored dude wear a shirt that said "Free Palestine".

LOL. That's child's play compared the sht that goes on now.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 12:25:55 PM »

Jews and Serbs are under constant attacks by new muslim immigrants from Albania and Bosnia. They blame us for some imaginary genocide against muslims when in fact they perpetrated the worst genocide in human history 60 years ago.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 01:42:20 AM »

Now you'd probably see a white person wearing that shirt and the brown-folk have moved on to "Close Guantanamo, reopen Auschwitz".

I really don't care if they close guantanamo or not since the place is pretty much a country club. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 08:36:32 AM »
Jews in general are hated because of the evil ones like those Jews in Washington DC.

I've met some dark-skin Russian Jews in Brooklyn and they are not at all like the weenie Hollywood Jews.
Imagine being hated because of the weenies?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 06:44:14 AM »
Google ape professors named Tony Martin and Leonard Jeffries.

And there was my "experience" with a white convert to Islam at U/South Florida named Dr. Larry Z. Leslie

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 07:01:33 AM »
How about this anecdote:  Several years ago, my alma mater (a major state university in the midwest) issued a press release, proudly listing the high number of international students on campus, plus the nations represented.  Naturally, there were plenty of students from the Asian Subcontinent and East Asia, no surprise at a place with major technical academic programs, particuarly at the grad school level.

Still, what surprised me (and remember, this was an official university press release) was "Palestine" listed as a nation of origin.  I offered a comment in reply via Email:  "Maybe you should ask the Prime Minister of Israel what he thinks of that reference to Palestine."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 09:32:12 AM »

Jews and Serbs are under constant attacks by new muslim immigrants from Albania and Bosnia. They blame us for some imaginary genocide against muslims when in fact they perpetrated the worst genocide in human history 60 years ago.
I am so sorry to hear this
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim4Israel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 12:11:45 AM »
it really sucks were I go I had some leftist come up to me and call me a Nazi for having a shirt with Hebrew on it.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 02:36:53 AM »
it really sucks were I go I had some leftist come up to me and call me a Nazi for having a shirt with Hebrew on it.

That sounds about right.  What a pig, yimach shimo vzithro

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 05:13:58 AM »
How about this anecdote:  Several years ago, my alma mater (a major state university in the midwest) issued a press release, proudly listing the high number of international students on campus, plus the nations represented.  Naturally, there were plenty of students from the Asian Subcontinent and East Asia, no surprise at a place with major technical academic programs, particuarly at the grad school level.

Still, what surprised me (and remember, this was an official university press release) was "Palestine" listed as a nation of origin.  I offered a comment in reply via Email:  "Maybe you should ask the Prime Minister of Israel what he thinks of that reference to Palestine."

To me, Palestine is a town in Texas.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2010, 12:40:39 PM »

I am so sorry to hear this

I got a friend from Belgrade who was siting in some bar here in Florida. 4 Muslims from Bosnia approached him and one of them put a knife under his neck. He never saw them before or did anything bad to them. Somehow he managed to escape thanks to his martial arts skills. He is head of security in one nigh club. They were probably provoked by letter of support our Prime Minister Milorad Dodik sent to Israel. Around that time many attacks had happen. I know this might be off topic, but situation on campuses and particularly in high school are no better.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2010, 01:47:10 PM »
                                                        בס"ד

It shouldn't bother Jews since Jews should be in Israel and not in modern Sodom and Gomorrah AKA the United States of America.