Author Topic: I REALLY wish I could have known Rav Kahane  (Read 705 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I REALLY wish I could have known Rav Kahane
« on: March 14, 2010, 12:22:38 AM »
I was watching a lot of Rav Kahane's videos and the like, and it got me really sad. I know we have Chaim, but Chaim is limited by the Nazis who banned him from Israel and the dogs who don't allow him to practice Kahanism on U.S. soil. There really has to be somebody in power in Israel that could implement Kahanist ideals. But the reason there isn't a Kach Party isn't because of Arabs; it's because of Jews. How many Israelis would support a Kahanist party? It sickens to me know that the only thing that prevented Rav Kahane from becoming Prime Minister, is the same thing that prevents Chaim from going to Israel, which is the same thing that both the Rav and Chaim sacrifice(d) their lives to protect: Jews. Where's the freaking irony in that? I'm so tired of trying to do something for a majority that not only is against Kahanism, but wants it dead. Even Rav Kahane believed it would be a Jew that would kill him. What's the point anymore? Chaim gave his freedom to protect Jews and now look. He can't even visit Israel. The Rav was KILLED. The Rav's son was KILLED. Why keep fighting a battle that has two enemies: Self hating Jews and Muslims/anti-semites. I just don't understand why other Jews are anti-Kahane. Do they love Arabs that much? Do they favor giving away Israel and causing more Jews to die? AM I MISSING SOMETHING? The only thing that will end this is the End of Days War followed by Mashiach. Everything we are doing and everything our enemies are doing are just leading up to that Final War before Redemption. It just sucks for the ones who have to lose their families and homes in the process, especially when it's caused by the ones that SHOULD be loving you and helping you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I REALLY wish I could have known Rav Kahane
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 12:51:45 AM »
I take strength in looking at our proud history. We have seen Jews rise against Jews and those who had joined the enemy were defeated. Look at the story of Channukah, when the few defeated the many, and many hellenist Jews were killed in the process... Look at the story of the Golden Calf when the Erev Rav almost got the entire AM YISROEL destroyed because they needed to create a idol in place of Moshe. The evil ones were destroyed. Judaism doesnt need those who don't understand that Torah is what makes the Jewish people strong and not attempting to assimilate with the non-Jews.

It is sad that our people are so stubborn and seem to bring this suffering on our people. I too have dreamed of Jewish unity as we learn about when we all assembled as one people under the mountain to hear the words of Hashem. But reality always brings me down as I see the traitor Jews who believe that the nations will like us if we just dance to their tune.

Rabbi Kahane, bless his memory, was a visionary and at time appears prophetic. As we have seen in Tanach, often the prophet is killed by the people he is attempting to rebuke.

Passover is coming and it is a time of redemption. We should look forward to the future redemption. It is very satisfying to me that my friends in my minyan are now very upset with Obama administration because of the US imposed building freeze in Jerusalem. I am beginning to feel a shift in the tide and to me, this is a very good thing....

I feel that we are very close to the redemption, and I feel that it seems it will come with a good deal of suffering... I now see that 9/11 was a birth pang of Moshiach... And we are on a path toward the final confrontation. When the arabs are attempting the big lie, that there was no Jewish temple, and no Jewish holy places, and the world listens to these lies... It must be coming soon, the world cannot take much more of this tohu va Vahu {chaos and void}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 08:39:05 AM »
Me too. Everytime I hear him speak I'm in awe of how intelligent and logical he was
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 08:42:14 AM »
I was only 10 when he was killed. If he could have lived, 9/11 would have never happened.  :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 08:50:50 AM »
Most people living in New York were very familiar with what the Rav had to say. He was often on many of the local radio talk shows. I remember hearing him all the time back then and he was often in the news. People like the Rav are not often appreciated to the full extent when they are around its only after they are gone when people realize what they lost.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 09:25:06 AM »
the fact that he has never been replaced (with all due respect I think Chaim would agree) shows how unique      and special he was.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »
He was a man with courage to fight and oppose evil. This days there only a few such leaders in world. One of them is my hero Vojislav Seselj who is Dutch prison for 7 years without any evidence linking him to any war crimes.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 12:54:38 PM »
The truth is the world cracked down on right-wing Kahane types anyways. So if he couldn't be Prime Minister then, he probably would have no chance now, especially if you see how much trouble right-wingers have in Israel as it is. But listening to him speak, with all that fire, is just incredible