Author Topic: qurannimals crimes against Christian women world wide  (Read 386 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
qurannimals crimes against Christian women world wide
« on: March 13, 2010, 06:08:20 PM »
http://www.nypostonline.com/p/news/local/manhattan/attempted_murder_charge_for_bar_FOFHanqvyddykoQqaa5sDL 

The monster accused of viciously beating a nurse in the bathroom of a Hell’s Kitchen bar after she rebuffed him on the dance floor was slapped with beefed up charges of attempted murder at his arraignment in Manhattan criminal court this morning.

Mbarek Lafrem, 30—a construction worker from Norwood, Pa—appeared expressionless in a rumpled Yankees jacket and did not utter a word at the hearing.

"This case is a vicious and brutal attack," said prosecutor Dan Brody.

The Moroccan national told police that he callously attacked her after she tried to push him inside of the women’s restroom.
 Mbarek Lafrem as he was taken into custody.
Catherine Nance
Mbarek Lafrem as he was taken into custody.

"I was at the bar with the girl. I went into the bathroom and she started yelling at me," Lafrem said, according to court papers.

"She was coming toward me, so I grabbed her by the arm. She was trying to push me, so I punched her in the face twice and pushed her back into the stall. She fell into the stall and her head."

He was also charged with assault and attempted rape.

The victim was found in the bathroom with one pant leg completely off and the other around her ankle, the court papers said.

She required 50 stitches to close a laceration across her forehead and suffered a broken eye socket, broken nose, skull fractures, and a broken jaw, according to the court papers.

Lafrem, who does not have a criminal record is being held without bail.

His lawyer, Sergio DeLapaza declined to comment, but told the judge that his client was "cooperative

Read more: http://www.nypostonline.com/p/news/local/manhattan/attempted_murder_charge_for_bar_FOFHanqvyddykoQqaa5sDL#ixzz0i6hlfbKH
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:17:00 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: qurannimals crimes against Christian women world wide
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 03:17:11 PM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/201537.php 

March 14, 2010
Pakistan: Christain Girl Burned Alive To Keep Her From Reporting Rape By Son Of Her Employer

No wonder the Lahore Bar Association said they would burn anyone alive if they defended murdered 12 year-old Shazia Bashir, another Christian housemaid. Burning alive is method of choice there it appears.

The girl in this article, who was also raped by the son of her employer, threatened to report rape to police. In return, the rapist and his sister set her on fire. Bastages!!!

Via Pakistan Christian Post

Lahore: March 11, 2010. (PCP) A Christian girl working as housemaid was raped by son her Muslim employer and on her threats to report police was burnt by rapist and his sister in city of Sheikhupura in Punjab province of Pakistan.

Kiran George was 80% burnt when Mohammad Ahmad Raza and his sister threw petrol on her and set her on fire to keep her mouth shut to report rape.

Kiran George was brought to Mayo Hospital Lahore from Sheikhupura on March 9, 2010, where she recorded her statement to police that Mohammad Ahmed Raza raped her in his home during work.

She died here in Mayo Hospital Lahore today and her dead body was taken back to her home in Jahangirabad colony in Sheipkupura.

RIP young one.

Robert has more on this article

h/t Joanne
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: qurannimals crimes against Christian women world wide
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 05:44:57 PM »
This Muslims are animals.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani