Author Topic: 12 Strange Muslim Rules  (Read 6851 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
12 Strange Muslim Rules
« on: March 15, 2010, 07:16:22 AM »
Sunday, March 7

THE FOLLOWING is a list of twelve odd facts about Islam — a list I found at IslamRevealed.com:

1. It is a sin to pluck your eyebrows.

2. It is against Islamic doctrine to have pictures in your home.

3. If a Muslim wife refuses to wear a veil, others will see her as her husband's slave rather than his wife.

4. The punishment for having unmarried sex is whipping with a hundred lashes and then being exiled for a year.

5. Getting into Paradise is usually not a sure thing. Your good deeds must outweigh your bad deeds, but who knows for sure if they do? But there are three things you can do to guarantee you'll make it to Paradise: a) killing a non-Muslim in battle, b) if two of your children were killed fighting for Allah, or c) memorizing the ninety-nine names of Allah.

6. Allah not just allows, but encourages Muslims to deceive non-Muslims if it will further the goals of spreading Islam.

7. Women are not allowed to wear hair extensions or a wig.

8. Wearing the color yellow is forbidden.

9. A Muslim must avoid yawning. Mohammad said, "Yawning is from Satan."

10. Dogs should be killed. All dogs.

11. Mohammad recommended women breastfeed young men. Then the men are considered family and would be allowed to talk to the woman unveiled. However, once she breastfed him, he would not be allowed to marry her.

12. It is a sin to lie on your back and cross your feet.

You Muslims are just plain wicked. Your religion and your filthy countries are like hell. Allah is Satan and Mohammed is not a prophet of G-d!!!! You people need to wake up and see how evil the Quran really is. Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of death, evil, and wickedness.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 07:23:30 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: 12 Strange Muslim Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:58:42 AM »
Some of these rules are really violent and hateful, but others are just strange. We must fight terror and hate, but strange rules about their private lives do not concer us. It could backfire on us. Remeber we have Islam in our battle line but also leftist attacking our backs. And leftists may use some of these arguments to attack Jewish Shabbat, Kosher and so on.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 11:55:12 AM »
I don't know how true any of that is, but it's not like I need any more proof.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 12:52:47 PM »
These rules do not surprise me. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 02:01:59 AM »
It is probably something from their satan book of Qouran.....LOL. Nothing surprises me from these satan worshipers and their book.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 02:39:20 PM »
12. It is a sin to lie on your back and cross your feet.

When I was reading this I was commiting a sin.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 07:19:11 AM »
Yeah right, those sources say nothing about Christians if you actually look them up in the original instead of relying on neo-nazi websites.  Also, there is no such thing as Jewish terrorism.

do the same look up the real sources for the islamic rules and as for jewish terrorism i think u will find it does exist chaim be pasach was convicted of it he is barred from entering israel for it avraham stern and the irgum is another example of jewish terrorism just cos you suport the causes does not mean it is not terrorism

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 07:32:46 AM »
Yeah right, those sources say nothing about Christians if you actually look them up in the original instead of relying on neo-nazi websites.  Also, there is no such thing as Jewish terrorism.

do the same look up the real sources for the islamic rules and as for jewish terrorism i think u will find it does exist chaim be pasach was convicted of it he is barred from entering israel for it avraham stern and the irgum is another example of jewish terrorism just cos you suport the causes does not mean it is not terrorism

Numerous works have been done exposing Islam's rules.  Ironically they are banned in Muslim countries yet the books with the actual rules in them are not.  The reason Chaim and those other groups are shunned is because Israel is controlled by pro-terrorist liberals who hate anti-terrorists like Chaim and other freedom fighters. 

anti terrorist are you for real he set off bombs in new york and washington excactly what al quida did but on a larger scale he is a terrorist plain and simple i am anti terrorist i dont condem one group and prais another simply cos i think there cause is rite if you murder innocent people or try to with explosives you are a terrorist no ifs no buts plain and simple you are a terrorist

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2010, 08:02:10 AM »

Numerous works have been done exposing Islam's rules.  Ironically they are banned in Muslim countries yet the books with the actual rules in them are not.  The reason Chaim and those other groups are shunned is because Israel is controlled by pro-terrorist liberals who hate anti-terrorists like Chaim and other freedom fighters. 

anti terrorist are you for real he set off bombs in new york and washington excactly what al quida did but on a larger scale he is a terrorist plain and simple i am anti terrorist i dont condem one group and prais another simply cos i think there cause is rite if you murder innocent people or try to with explosives you are a terrorist no ifs no buts plain and simple you are a terrorist

There's a difference between targeting innocent women and children and fighting against evil criminals.  It is simple to see how Muslims hide behind their women and children and use them as human shields while Jews protect their women and children.  Just because you don't have a conscience and can't see this, don't blame us for supporting the right side.  You were obviously screwed up from a very young age.

nope i was born to a jewish mother who beleived everybody was equal who had the same rights just for the record i have family in israel i fell out with my cousin cos i whould not agree the the palestinions do not have the same human rights as the israelis he seemed to be proud that he and other of my cousins shoot the rag heads i have seen videos of idf using a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi as a human shield so dont go giving me all this bulls**t about me not being raised right i was raised to treat all humans with the same respect as i treat my own people so realy i was raised a lot better than you

Everyone is born equal but when you are raised to be a part of a terrorist religion like Islam and indoctrinated to hate Jews, you lose your equality status.  If your family did not understand this, then no you were not raised right.  And why are you complaining about the IDF using a Muslim Nazi as a shield when you don't have a problem when Muslims using other Muslim Nazis as shields?

i have a problem with anybody using a human as a shield its sick and its wrong and the jews do it aswell i have studied islam and have many muslim friends who agree with israels right to exist but hate the way the brutalise the palestinians and vive versa they suport palestines right to exist but hate the terrorism u lot on this site seem to think that all muslims are the enemy when it is just the small amount of mindless idiots i have read on here people wishing to nuke mecca and kill muslim babies what kind of people are they to say sick s**t like that are theywhat you whould call real jews ?

Correction, it's only a true "human shield" if you are using your OWN PEOPLE to shield yourself.  You see Muslim Nazis using their women and children to shield themselves all the time.  That's one of their favorite tactics.  But you never see IDF soldiers using Jews to shield themselves from Muslim Nazis, do you?  If they did that it would just be a bonus for the Muslim Nazi enemy.  Human shields only work when they are used by savages, and the Muslims know that Jews aren't savages, and that Jews will try to protect their women and children.  Muslims, however, ARE savages so they have no problems throwing away their own children for some media sympathy.  And if Muslims have problems with the pathetic way Israel is dealing with them, then maybe they should stop following the example of Muhammad and we'd all be a lot safer.

a human shield is when one human uses another human as a shield its in the name it doesent matter that the one with the gun is a jew and the one in front is a muslim it is still a human shield no matter how you try to justify it and maybe if you stoped following the beliefe that israel and palestine just belongs to the jews so lets take what we want it whould be a whole lot more safer

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2010, 08:36:30 AM »
well to for starters no i am not studying islam for conversion i studied it cos i have muslim friends and what you just stated is utter nonsence human shields are when one human uses another human as a shield jews do it palis do it and as for the so called accidents i happen to know for certain that most of the civilian deaths in pali are no accidents at all just cold blooded murder of men women and children

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2010, 08:45:48 AM »
well to for starters no i am not studying islam for conversion i studied it cos i have muslim friends and what you just stated is utter nonsence human shields are when one human uses another human as a shield jews do it PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis do it and as for the so called accidents i happen to know for certain that most of the civilian deaths in PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi are no accidents at all just cold blooded murder of men women and children

Yeah right, Jews bend over backwards NOT to kill Muslim Nazi civilians and using civilians is the Muslim Nazi's favorite tactic.  Using Muslim Nazis as a human shield wouldn't even work for the IDF because it wouldn't stop the Muslim Nazis from shooting at them!  They'll shoot at anything to kill a Jew.  Just Jews killing civilians doesn't count as a human shield.  The way you lie and propagandize for terrorists is a serious indicator that you studied Islam for conversion or are a Muslim.

so basicly if somone disagrees with you lot it means they are converting to islam and are anti semetic i never realy understood the way israelis use that term most israelis are descended of eurapean converts not a drop of semetic blood in them yet they call me anti semetic even though i descend from palestine what you now call israel

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2010, 08:56:31 AM »
i found this article very interesting.can you provide the reason behind this rule or a link?
thanks.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 09:00:00 AM »
well to for starters no i am not studying islam for conversion i studied it cos i have muslim friends and what you just stated is utter nonsence human shields are when one human uses another human as a shield jews do it PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis do it and as for the so called accidents i happen to know for certain that most of the civilian deaths in PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi are no accidents at all just cold blooded murder of men women and children

Yeah right, Jews bend over backwards NOT to kill Muslim Nazi civilians and using civilians is the Muslim Nazi's favorite tactic.  Using Muslim Nazis as a human shield wouldn't even work for the IDF because it wouldn't stop the Muslim Nazis from shooting at them!  They'll shoot at anything to kill a Jew.  Just Jews killing civilians doesn't count as a human shield.  The way you lie and propagandize for terrorists is a serious indicator that you studied Islam for conversion or are a Muslim.

so basicly if somone disagrees with you lot it means they are converting to islam and are anti semetic i never realy understood the way israelis use that term most israelis are descended of eurapean converts not a drop of semetic blood in them yet they call me anti semetic even though i descend from palestine what you now call israel

I didn't say anything about Semitic bloodlines or anything like that, you're just trying to turn the discussion away from an argument that you clearly lost into a libel against the Jews' ancestry used mainly by Muslims and Nazis.  You are still not convincing me that you are not a Muslim, whatever your bloodline is.  I have a feeling it's not so Jewish.

actually am not i was asking u a valid question and making a point when i dident agree with zionists like i am disagreeing with you now i have been acused of being muslim or anti semetic i was simply making a statement that it is silly for these idiots with no semetic blood in there bodys to call me anti semetic was just making ba point thats all

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2010, 09:10:15 AM »

I didn't say anything about Semitic bloodlines or anything like that, you're just trying to turn the discussion away from an argument that you clearly lost into a libel against the Jews' ancestry used mainly by Muslims and Nazis.  You are still not convincing me that you are not a Muslim, whatever your bloodline is.  I have a feeling it's not so Jewish.

actually am not i was asking u a valid question and making a point when i dident agree with zionists like i am disagreeing with you now i have been acused of being muslim or anti semetic i was simply making a statement that it is silly for these idiots with no semetic blood in there bodys to call me anti semetic was just making ba point thats all

Either way it makes no sense, because I didn't say anything about anti-Semitism and I'm not Jewish so I don't have Semitic blood to begin with.  You have been making excuses for Muslim war tactics, defending the Muslim religion, accusing Jews of not being Jewish--all the things that Muslims do.  Disagreeing is one thing, but you're just shilling.  If it walks like a sand schvartza and smells like a sand schvartza, it's probably a sand schvartza, that's all.  But it's not completely certain, I haven't ruled out the possibility that you might be a neo-Nazi.
there is no doubt that he is a neo nazi.you know what.after seeing this post i am i don't know how to say that in english so i will say i disagree wqith my former opinion.i don't think nazies are human.we need to kill them all and to start with this john dane.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2010, 09:49:02 AM »
john.dane. "just cos you suport the causes does not mean it is not terrorism "

My reply as regards your case, john.dane., is as follows:

Just because you support terrorists doesn't mean they have a cause.

Simply put, you're just one more uneducated, confused, brainwashed, and emotionally disturbed "relativist", who lacking wisdom and maturity, is unable to distinguish between truth -vs- propaganda.

You equate George Washington as equal to Yasser Arafat, because you're deranged and mentally ill.

And, by the way, it is you who are guilty of genocide and terrorism, because YOU support genocidal murderers and terrorists.

Make no mistake about it.

Oh!...Lest I forget -- When your day comes we are not going to let you plead "mentally incapable of standing trial" for the charges of treason, collaboration with international terrorists, and genocide for which you will be prosecuted, found guilty, and sentenced.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »
For john.dane:
While most of today's major religious movements, EXCEPT ISLAM, have learned to live in harmony with one another, Islam is yet to do this. Why? Because Islam/Satan followers believe that anyone who isn't a muslim is an infidel and is below them. In countries where Islam is not dominant, Muslims are always the victims. In countries where Islam is dominant, non-Muslims are treated almost at the level of slavery. This is not a problem only in Israel, but in almost every part of the planet where Islam is present on a larger scale. There is either something wrong with Islam or with the rest of the world. Which one is wrong? Well, I will leave that to you...........................

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 06:53:22 AM »
Evil and Oppressive rules!

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 02:12:32 PM »
The more obeying to self-oppress, the less good time for hobbies.
Smelling the guided too much stress, for hate and searching oldies* ...

* Oldies = were are the real historical guys, were are Jews, were are unbelievers of our new order, etc     

Mohammad is want to be hateful to his own believers.
Before of that, he has play most of the Jews and Christians habits, inverted.
Finally, the follower can't explain what exactly hates and getting crazy to kill himself also.

Satanic indeed !

Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.